If you eat oysters and sardines slap ya self

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Some nice west coast oysters with a lil hot sauce and a dirty martini. Gets me hot and bothered every time.
images

Hey there baby girl
How people eat those tiny octopus tho :hhh:
Thats probably the squids tentacles your referring to
Its a texture thing lol
grilled-squid.jpg

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
images

Hey there baby girl

Thats probably the squids tentacles your referring to
Its a texture thing lol
grilled-squid.jpg

@AsTheWorldBurns
The wolves are hungry :mjlol:

:whoa: Easy fellas

But let me put yall on free game real quick. Take a girl to a nice steakhouse before y’all go to a lil comedy show or something. Tell her y’all only got time for some quick bites. Get a shrimp cocktail, some oysters and some nice martinis.

She’ll be super impressed by the restaurant, but you not spending hella bread. The food selection will have her thinking you a classy nikka. And martinis is one of the best bang for your buck typa drinks you can get from a restaurant. It’ll have her feelin warm and loose for the evening :steviej:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My mother doesn't eat any seafood but loves sardines. She eats them with saltine's for dinner all the time. Weirdest shyt

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I eat fried oysters once a year. Them joints go hard on a sammich.

Sardines... maybe once every couple years with some pretzels, but its gotta be the sardines in mustard.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man oysters are disgusting. Who the fukk said yeah let's eat this shyt. :stopitslime:

I say the same shyt about lobster, crabs and shrimp. They must've been hungry as a bytch to eat them ugly ass shyts.

Plus, crabs, lobsters are in the arthropod family...same animal family as roaches!

Enjoy! :russ: