If you didn’t eat hamburgers and hot dogs like this as a youth you prolly lack character

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
“WE GOT MCDONALDSSS”

Ljd.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
And I can’t stress this enough. Part of the reason of have a strong mental toughness today

0cUERGj.jpg

g1apj8fe2zez.jpg

Mama couldn’t always splurge on the buns. I had a cousin who lived in the burbs who spent the night a lot and this nikka would complain talking about “where’s the potato rolls?”
:hhh:

At least toast the bread with an iron, damn.

Peel off the crusts, toast seperate, toss em in the sandwich for a crunchy surprise :noah:

Daps
Man those hard times was real looking back at it
I Don't forget them Pork & Beans nights.
The struggle was real...

I Remember Nights
I didn't remember Nights
word to Jezzy
:wow:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
your av. zima blue . one of the best eps on the show. i should watch that again :wow:

I can’t put my finger on exactly what it was that made me feel so emotionally connected and drawn to the story, but the episode makes me feel cognizant breh, just a great short all around. Repped

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hated it. My mom would buy buns (pauwse) but if we didnt have any she would say regular bread is the same.. its isnt :mjcry:
It is. I make 6 figures, and don't buy buns unless I'm grilling and having people over. Funny I never realized I did that though.:ohhh:

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
We wasn’t REAL poor, but granny was old school and we lived in the hood.

I used to fukk some Colonial bread up. Light bread for errthang. Oatmeal, syrup, noodles, poke chops, spaghetti, spam, ground beef, hot dogs, fish sticks, rag bologna, corn beef hash... Made sammiches outta all that.

cornbread in butter milk... :wow:

My system was jacked up as child lol ... I’m sure my cholesterol was through the muhfukkin roof :mjlol:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
My mother hit me off with the the most bullshyt line once. She told me to use the heel from the loaf of bread becuz it was the closest thing to a hot dog bun
:hhh:

You mean the butts of the bread?

Yea... we used to call it the “butts”. I used to like those with peanut butter and Karo syrup.