If you didnt cry when Gohan died, you're a fukk nikka...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the hell do yall even be watching this show I dont ever see it on tv...how do yall keep track of the series in order.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that was the original timeline :sitdown:

the world would've ended up like that, the Gohan you loved would've ended up like that. Trunks came back and a new timeline splintered off.

All yall nikkas naming Vegeta's death in the Frieza Saga or people getting bodied in the Cell Saga. Just wasn't the same for me :manny: Trunks & Gohan were the last two nikkas left. Trunks was like 14 and he basically found his "big brother" lying dead in the rain :wow: and he realized he had to fight these crazy ass nikkas alone now. Just seemed more bleek to me :damn: :sadcam:
From the viewer perspective that wasn't the viewers timeline. The Gohan we knew wasn't the Gohan that died.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The Gohan we knew would've became the Gohan that died.

The original timeline was that Goku died of a heart attack, Vegeta/Krillin/Picolo and everybody else got bodied. The world destroyed. That's the original timeline.

Trunks came back to stop it from happening. It's nothing to argue about man. It's canon.