If you didnt cry when Gohan died, you're a fukk nikka...

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Trunks was by far the most sensible ssj. He was all about handling business. Gonna was too scary even when strong, Goku and Vegeta just love the sensation of fighting so they milk it and let dudes max out on them. Trunks...trunks was just about bus business from the first day he showed up. Murked Frieza in the door. One episode/3chapters and dude done. Skated off, came back tried to murk 17 and 18 in the lab before they even came out while everybody talking. Scared the shyt outta everybody with that one lol. Got flexed, trained and went One Panel power up on Cell (no charging up) almost killed his ass until Cell begged vegeta to stop him. Trunks design was beast too. Him with long hair in Vegeta's armor? :salute:

come to think of it, maybe that's why future trunks was my favorite character as a kid. cause i didnt have to wait 10 fukking episodes to see some shyt happen. trunks sliced frieza and king cool within an episode :heh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Think about it, him and vegeta killed soon many people breh. Got that goon mentality from his old man without the typical "saiyan glory" that gets goku and vegeta into bad situations.
Vegeta popped Nappa, tons of nameks, Dodoria, Zarbon, frieza goons, Burta, Recoome, the 3 eyed dude, 16, puipui, ppl at the tournament and Fat Buu. Trunks murked, Frieza, King Cold, 17, 18 and Cell. Them Vegeta boys wasn't playing no games.
:mjpls:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about it, him and vegeta killed soon many people breh. Got that goon mentality from his old man without the typical "saiyan glory" that gets goku and vegeta into bad situations.
Vegeta popped Nappa, tons of nameks, Dodoria, Zarbon, frieza goons, Burta, Recoome, the 3 eyed dude, 16, puipui, ppl at the tournament and Fat Buu. Trunks murked, Frieza, King Cold, 17, 18 and Cell. Them Vegeta boys wasn't playing no games.
:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Gohan never died in DBZ. that bum was a fake Gohan.

That's the way I saw it, can't get sentimental over a death if you know dude is alive and well in the standard timeline :yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta's first death at the hands of Frieza, followed by his plea to Goku, is the saddest and most heartfelt moment in DBZ history. Gohan my nikka, but nothing comes close to Vegetas first death. You could feel the pain in that nikka voice, as he explained everything he been thru. From him talkin about how he was taken away from his pops when he was a little kid, to speakin about how Frieza killed his people, etc. Not only did you feel the pain he was goin thru, but his speech also forced you to believe that Frieza was without a doubt, pure evil. The Goku vs frieza fight had an amazing backstory to it

Is that yyou in your avatar?

:shaq:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

That's the way I saw it, can't get sentimental over a death if you know dude is alive and well in the standard timeline :yeshrug:

that was the original timeline :sitdown:

the world would've ended up like that, the Gohan you loved would've ended up like that. Trunks came back and a new timeline splintered off.

All yall nikkas naming Vegeta's death in the Frieza Saga or people getting bodied in the Cell Saga. Just wasn't the same for me :manny: Trunks & Gohan were the last two nikkas left. Trunks was like 14 and he basically found his "big brother" lying dead in the rain :wow: and he realized he had to fight these crazy ass nikkas alone now. Just seemed more bleek to me :damn: :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
that was the original timeline :sitdown:

the world would've ended up like that, the Gohan you loved would've ended up like that. Trunks came back and a new timeline splintered off.

All yall nikkas naming Vegeta's death in the Frieza Saga or people getting bodied in the Cell Saga. Just wasn't the same for me :manny: Trunks & Gohan were the last two nikkas left. Trunks was like 14 and he basically found his "big brother" lying dead in the rain :wow: and he realized he had to fight these crazy ass nikkas alone now. Just seemed more bleek to me :damn: :sadcam:

:dwillhuh:

on an unrelated note the wave of nostalgia i got when i read this thread is :ohlawd:

always wanted dbz powers

:mjpls: until avatar the last airbender came and crushed the buildings :kdot:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Gohan died in the buu saga when goku dropped him and the kids :snoop:

come to think of it

gohan would of beat kid buu's ass

damn u dbz fans sending death threats to the creator just cuz u wanted GOKU TO BE A HERO

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Vegeta's first death at the hands of Frieza, followed by his plea to Goku, is the saddest and most heartfelt moment in DBZ history. Gohan my nikka, but nothing comes close to Vegetas first death. You could feel the pain in that nikka voice, as he explained everything he been thru. From him talkin about how he was taken away from his pops when he was a little kid, to speakin about how Frieza killed his people, etc. Not only did you feel the pain he was goin thru, but his speech also forced you to believe that Frieza was without a doubt, pure evil. The Goku vs frieza fight had an amazing backstory to it

:salute: good post, Kai really enhanced how Frieza was and how Vegeta while evil himself, wasn't without motivation and cause for it: