If you could stay 1 age forever...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I was 25 (2 years ago), I wouldn't purposely target 16 years olds, but I use to take the bus to work in the mornings, and it would be packed with catholic school chicks...

I had the opportunity to ravage two sweet sixteen step sisters, and I took it...

Anything from 16 and up is fair game to me...

You can't tell me that a 16 old year is incapable of taking the penis...And if the issue is emotional stability, guess what, even 30 year old women can't emotionally deal with what happens after sex...

Also, I have absolutely no verbal game, so when I was 25 the youngins would bat their eyes at me, just because I wasn't in high school any more, and the older chicks would give me a go just because they assumed I was always horny...

hahaha...Those were the days...Now, I sense everything slowing down, even girls who are 20 look at me as if I am perverted old man when I give them the "I want to f+ck you" look, and I am only 27...

So at the age of 25 you had sex with two 16 year olds :mindblown:

Well since you put them together it was 32 :youngsabo:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25, it was the last year I can say I was in perfect health. I was 60 lbs lighter than I am now, I didn't have HBP and best of all I didn't have all the stomach problems I have now which is partly why I've gained 60 lbs and got HBP.

:flabbynsick:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17. I had a full mustache and looked like I was 21 , and could bag chicks in their early 20's. Plus I could still chop down them high school breezies, legally. :shaq:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
that was the perfect year. still looking early 20's but with 30's something wisdom and nonchalance. :wow:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
25, it was the last year I can say I was in perfect health. I was 60 lbs lighter than I am now, I didn't have HBP and best of all I didn't have all the stomach problems I have now which is partly why I've gained 60 lbs and got HBP.

start to take care of yourself my brotha. high blood pressure is nothing to play with.