If you could stay 1 age forever...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like where I'm at though 23 is good enough for me. I don't wanna get any older than this :sadcam:

You are still attractive to the 16+ high school youngins, and the older ones think you are mature enough to date...

Best of both worlds...

Why would that be important to you at 25 :what:

:sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like where I'm at though 23 is good enough for me. I don't wanna get any older than this :sadcam:
Why would that be important to you at 25 :what:
:sitdown:

When I was 25 (2 years ago), I wouldn't purposely target 16 years olds, but I use to take the bus to work in the mornings, and it would be packed with catholic school chicks...

I had the opportunity to ravage two sweet sixteen step sisters, and I took it...

Anything from 16 and up is fair game to me...

You can't tell me that a 16 old year is incapable of taking the penis...And if the issue is emotional stability, guess what, even 30 year old women can't emotionally deal with what happens after sex...

Also, I have absolutely no verbal game, so when I was 25 the youngins would bat their eyes at me, just because I wasn't in high school any more, and the older chicks would give me a go just because they assumed I was always horny...

hahaha...Those were the days...Now, I sense everything slowing down, even girls who are 20 look at me as if I am perverted old man when I give them the "I want to f+ck you" look, and I am only 27...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Physically, around 25.

I could still grow out a fro if I wanted (even though I had waves back then). Athletically, I was at my peak. Also, it seems like I healed faster back then.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That was a year before 2001, when everyone I loved started dying out one by one. Life hasn't been the same since. :to: