if you could smash one anime character who would it be?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I came in her ready to clown myself, but then I saw the above mentioned and my dikk twitched. :mjcry:
Its alright breh. I tried to stay scrong too. The ones you quoted are the real MVPs though. Understand that we couldn't be helped. Take solace in the fact that it was the afro-anime ones that got us. :mjcry:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kagero-is-taken-by-Tessai.jpg

:demonic:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
oh na sawyer7mage and kingoflightning are cool. I think there are more but those 2 are the only ones i may watch
All I know is that in japan most anime fans are legit hated and thought of as the scum of the country..and lookin at some of these fans here in the states theyre just as bad here...I do love anime though so I kinda just watch what I like and build my own opinions

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
All I know is that in japan most anime fans are legit hated and thought of as the scum of the country..and lookin at some of these fans here in the states theyre just as bad here...I do love anime though so I kinda just watch what I like and build my own opinions

It's not really anime or the fans, it's the fact that some or most anime fans in japan are part of the NEET classification in japan. And yes it's good to build your own opinion, it's just there's so much anime out there chances are you won't know of it all. I really only know of the bare minimum, that and manga but I watch them partly cuz they know of far more manga than myself.