if you could smash one anime character who would it be?

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500x_c20090819_qb_14_cs1w1_521x640.jpg

:takedat:
What anime is this?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually hunt criminals:ohhh:

I remember when first time I watched it when Raikage met Naruto when Naruto begged him to let Sasuke go and Raikage was like :childplease: and dropped the spirt bomb on Naruto and Naruto was like :sadcam:.....I was like :wow: that n!gga spoke the truth and I was :salute: at that time....that was my first time that I recognized him that he was the real n!gga.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I remember when first time I watched it when Raikage met Naruto when Naruto begged him to let Sasuke go and Raikage was like :childplease: and dropped the spirt bomb on Naruto and Naruto was like :sadcam:.....I was like :wow: that n!gga spoke the truth and I was :salute: at that time....that was my first time that I recognized him that he was the real n!gga.
third raikage vs gaara (nikkas was hella overpowered in the war arc)?

:patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
third raikage vs gaara (nikkas was hella overpowered in the war arc)?

:patrice:

Gaara wan't overpowered cause Deidara staight up owned and murderd him but lucky that Chiyo exchanged her life for Gaara.

Deidara-deidara-13070812-600-918.jpg

While Itachi owned Deidara when the first time they met and Deidara was :ohlawd: at Itachi's art but few a sec he was like f*cked that :birdman: my art is better.

I hate English Dub, I prefer English Sub with Japanese version.

And Sasuke owned Raikage because of Itachi's amaterasu that Itachi gave his brother own gift (Amatersau)

Killer Bee would have murderd Sasuke if it wasn't for Itachi's Amaterasu :wow:

@#SOG_soldier

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Gaara wan't overpowered cause Deidara staight up owned and murderd him but lucky that Chiyo exchanged her life for Gaara.

Deidara-deidara-13070812-600-918.jpg

While Itachi owned Deidara when the first time they met and Deidara was :ohlawd: at Itachi's art but few a sec he was like f*cked that :birdman: my art is better.

I hate English Dub, I prefer English Sub with Japanese version.

And Sasuke owned Raikage because of Itachi's amaterasu that Itachi gave his brother own gift (Amatersau)

Killer Bee would have murderd Sasuke if it wasn't for Itachi's Amaterasu :wow:

@#SOG_soldier

war arc when he was beating on the ex kage was stronger than deidara. i felt that gaara somehow got stronger without having to deal with constantly fighting the one tails :yeshrug: