If you could Have One Mutant Power, what would it be?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Folks that chose mind control.... :mjpls: Seeing how demonic that shyt was used in Dark Tower. I'd try to body y'all. That's one power I've always thought was foul as fukk.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: I see you trying to be on your Peter Petrelli

giphy.gif

I was definitely goin for that lml

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You serious the ability to manipulate reality and do what you want? make your dreams a reality? imagine having 1 dollar, crumpling up into your hand then pulling it back out to make it $100...:russ: taking an old junker car then re imagining it to make it brand new again? shyt the world would be your oyster. I would never get bored with that type of power... :youngsabo: I'd buy an old junker of a car then fix it right up like new. have all the money I'd ever need. Build a house out of stone, steel and glass, make an unlimited power battery source. plugged into the house. I'd live like a king. Have a house full of thicc ASF concubines living out my every perverted fantasy... :banderas: how could you get bored.

also I'd exact alot of justice in the world...:demonic:

I got so many ideas for this shyt...:lolbron:
It's like having a cheat code in a video game but for life. It will be fun for while but eventually you are going to get bored.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm gonna make up something and say the ability to create whatever power I need at will.. of course they'll be a limitation like 30--60 minutes only (ala hourman) bu tafter the hour is up I can think of any other power I want for the next hour

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The power to materialize a bucket of kfc whenever i wanted.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I'm gonna make up something and say the ability to create whatever power I need at will.. of course they'll be a limitation like 30--60 minutes only (ala hourman) bu tafter the hour is up I can think of any other power I want for the next hour

so drugs basically

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So many to choose from.

Minus the cancer, i'd take Deadpool's level of a healing factor.More powerful than Wolverine's since Deadpool doesn't age at all and can be brought back from pretty much any injury.

Or maybe I would choose Mister Immortal's power. As the name suggest he can't ever die and his destiny is to be around until the end of the universe and learn it's final secret.

I like Iceman's power too. Like somebody posted about Gambit, at his full potential Iceman is an omega level mutant and could start a global Ice Age or freeze any molecule with his mind. Molecular teleportation via moisture. Since Earth is mostly water Iceman can project his consciousness to any place and reform his body at that destination. Plus in his organic ice form he is basically indestructible.

On some mundane, everyday shyt i'd take Kitty Pryde's phasing power and apply that to my car:mjlol: no more worrying about traffic at all.:blessed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
able to freeze time. id freeze time, walk into a bank, clean some drawers and walk out without even being caught. youd be under the radar too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's like having a cheat code in a video game but for life. It will be fun for while but eventually you are going to get bored.

I'd never get tired of being a damn god...:heh:

I'd keep shyt low key too, like having a trillion dollars in a bank account and all these rich people wondering how I got it. :heh:
Flipping the power structure on it's head I'd be having a field day fukking with their minds... Make a car that never needs gas and runs forever...:heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
If not reality warping then complete control of cartoon physics. Pulling b.s. out of a hat or a magical bag of tricks to fukk with the super powerful would be fun