If you could Have One Mutant Power, what would it be?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Teleportation main reason being I hate queuing and the amount of money I would save on travel :banderas: airfares, public transport, petrol money etc...
This! Even though the movie "Jumper" was garbage, it highlighted how amazing teleportation can be. Only thing I would need to investigate is the distance one can teleport. Like I would love to teleport to the International space station for a quick second and just look at the earth from up there.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
telepathy, telekinesis, mind control

that death note theme would play and there would begin the birth of a new world :blessed:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I would prefer something that I could keep low key. I do not want to draw needless attention to myself. I wouldn't mind having Peter Parker's enhanced agility, speed, and strength spider sense, etc. Like it has been mentioned already, if you get an omega level power, you'll just get bored and depressed after a while.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I forgot about Franklin Richards :ohhh:Either him or Prof X telepathy any job is mine:blessed:Wolverines heightened senses and healing factor are:banderas:Muscles are physically stronger, less fatigue issue, immunity to all diseases plus staying in prime physical conditions for a looooooooonnnnngg time :lawd:Could join the nba or some type of athletic sport and eat for a good 15 years or so and not worry about permanent injuries. "Retire" because I felt it was time and just travel the world :obama:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Meg.gif

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Me but with Doomsdays powers.

Can't be killed. Can't age. Immortal. Omega Level strength and agility.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would prefer something that I could keep low key. I do not want to draw needless attention to myself. I wouldn't mind having Peter Parker's enhanced agility, speed, and strength spider sense, etc. Like it has been mentioned already, if you get an omega level power, you'll just get bored and depressed after a while.

You serious the ability to manipulate reality and do what you want? make your dreams a reality? imagine having 1 dollar, crumpling up into your hand then pulling it back out to make it $100...:russ: taking an old junker car then re imagining it to make it brand new again? shyt the world would be your oyster. I would never get bored with that type of power... :youngsabo: I'd buy an old junker of a car then fix it right up like new. have all the money I'd ever need. Build a house out of stone, steel and glass, make an unlimited power battery source. plugged into the house. I'd live like a king. Have a house full of thicc ASF concubines living out my every perverted fantasy... :banderas: how could you get bored.

also I'd exact alot of justice in the world...:demonic:

I got so many ideas for this shyt...:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Either Purple Man's powers (Can't say it's robbery when you willingly hand over the bag. :3peat: )

Or Cap's Super Soldier Serum, and y'all can watch a breh become the greatest Multi Sport Athlete since Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders :blessed: