If you could ask NAS any question, what would it be?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you and the crew ever get that nikka that shot Jerome's niece on her way home from jones beach?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Are you gonna try to smack me because I say Gwyneth Paltrow shouldn't be using "nikka"? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd ask him would he ever do a collaborative album with other rappers (not reggae artists). if so i need a joint with him and hov but like a Commission style album, with him, Hov and Ross. or him, hov and AZ. :gladbron:. the one with ross is more likely tho

nah, my number 1 question would be "why don't you use in-ears when you perform?". smh @ screaming over the crowd, when you scream you can only rhyme for like 4 seconds before you're out of breath, thats why some times his stage show seems awkward. couple that with the fact he's always forgetting lyrics, ha.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a rapper or a scientist?

tumblr_m6ba97rr9l1qal222o5_500.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive asked him this already face to face..
he knows his lessons and some knowledge on the qur'an..his pops reverted to islam and influenced his kids at some points plus he has family members who are muslim..
he was influenced by the nations of gods through friends and other affiliates.

Props, interesting. Has always been a topic overlooked by hip-hop fans/history in my opinion. Oh and

:myman: