If you could ask NAS any question, what would it be?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not a damn thing, He my fav rapper, but im not over here thinking bout him or whats in his mind like that.. I might asked to borrow his phone so I cant get some Hollywood #s/p*ssy thats about it

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the haters in here are just as bad as nas stans. most of you would just ask nas for an autograph.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
earlier dropped in to pay homage to the Goat by alluding to locomotive now this thread has gone down hill.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prolly ask him "Listen..if you wrote a book about your life, you think anybody would read it?"

Nah..i'd ask about the 5%/nation of islam/islam's influence on developing his lyrical ability and world view in general.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you going to name your last album "illamatic"?

How many more albums is left in you b4 you go for ur retirement album?

Are you going to really go in and do nothing but songs like locomotive for them dudes trapped in the 90s?

Would u b mad if i mushed u if u answered No to each one of my questions?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I prolly ask him "Listen..if you wrote a book about your life, you think anybody would read it?"

Nah..i'd ask about the 5%/nation of islam/islam's influence on developing his lyrical ability and world view in general.

ive asked him this already face to face..
he knows his lessons and some knowledge on the qur'an..his pops reverted to islam and influenced his kids at some points plus he has family members who are muslim..
he was influenced by the nations of gods through friends and other affiliates.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. Nas comes off ignorant as fukk in most of his interviews. It's like a switch is flipped on once he gets in the booth.