If you can't see it now, you'll never see it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a week, we start with Sony continuing to cry about exclusives. It is then proven that Sony pays companies to not appear on Gamepass. Then Silent Hill 2 gets announced as a Sony timed exclusive, then there’s a new trailer for third party, Sony exclusive FF16, and resident evil 4 gets Sony exclusive preorder content to finish out the week. :mjlol:

Regardless of your allegiance, you should be able to see the hypocrisy in action. :manny:

Sony on one hand is saying exclusive deals are bad and can cripple competition, while on the other hand locking up time, promotional and dlc content.

Not really sure how anyone can see this as anything else but what it is, and yes Nintendo and Microsoft have and do the same. The difference is neither is complaining nor do they do it to the extent Sony does currently.

Do you think buying your exclusives, and content is a good or bad thing? Is there a point where Sony, MS or Nintendo can buy too many exclusives or have too many exclusive deals?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What a week, we start with Sony continuing to cry about exclusives. It is then proven that Sony pays companies to not appear on Gamepass. Then Silent Hill 2 gets announced as a Sony timed exclusive, then there’s a new trailer for third party, Sony exclusive FF16, and resident evil 4 gets Sony exclusive preorder content to finish out the week. :mjlol:

Regardless of your allegiance, you should be able to see the hypocrisy in action. :manny:

Sony on one hand is saying exclusive deals are bad and can cripple competition, while on the other hand locking up time, promotional and dlc content.

Not really sure how anyone can see this as anything else but what it is, and yes Nintendo and Microsoft have and do the same. The difference is neither is complaining nor do they do it to the extent Sony does currently.

Do you think buying your exclusives, and content is a good or bad thing? Is there a point where Sony, MS or Nintendo can buy too many exclusives or have too many exclusive deals?
Sony is simply protecting their status as market leader. It’s like a sports fan cheering about a bad call that favors their team even when they know it was a bad call.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Or MS is to lazy and incompetent to broker their own deals
When it was said they help fund Psychonauts development, it was shouted from the rooftops
Sony help fund SH2 remake and its :unimpressed:

MS cuts their own deals too. These bots are just emotional and tryna create a narrative.

We see threads for new timed exclusive games on Game Pass every month from these guys.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
MS cuts their own deals too. These bots are just emotional and tryna create a narrative.

We see threads for new timed exclusive games on Game Pass every month
from these guys.
Funny, so then you guys haven't been running with this "Where are the games" narrative since launch even tho we eat way more than you guys do
No, you guys don't say in every post how we don't have games but now we have the BOLDED ABOVE

So you nikkaz crying like bytches, and you sir have been EXPOSED!!! yet again :umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Or MS is to lazy and incompetent to broker their own deals
When it was said they help fund Psychonauts development, it was shouted from the rooftops
Sony help fund SH2 remake and its :unimpressed:
They owned the company that was making that game. Under normal conditions ain’t nobody going to Microsoft to get a deal to sell to a reduced install base that mostly will wait for games to come to Game Pass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Funny, so then you guys haven't been running with this "Where are the games" narrative since launch

Finish the sentence. Where are the games worth playing.

Thats always been the point of comparing games between consoles, and thats the whole point of this thread too.

MS and Sony both do exclusivity deals, but when Sony secures a few timed exclusives worth playing and bots get jealous cause they been lying to themselves about the 6/10 and 7/10 games MS has been securing for Game Pass and Xbox in general.

If games like Stalker 2, Contraband or the new Kojima exclusive are hits like FF7R, yall will be shyt posting like crazy here. We know what time it is with yall.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You was trolling I know I know.

What does this have to do with anything?

It's like you ain't even read that OP...

I clearly said, "I'm not a fan so I'm not gonna make a thread about it"

And then once a thread was made, I posted "big bank take little bank"

:dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Finish the sentence. Where are the games worth playing.

Thats always been the point of comparing games between consoles, and thats the whole point of this thread too.

MS and Sony both do exclusivity deals, but when Sony secures a few timed exclusives worth playing and bots get jealous cause they been lying to themselves about the 6/10 and 7/10 games MS has been securing for Game Pass and Xbox in general.

If games like Stalker 2, Contraband or the new Kojima exclusive are hits like FF7R, yall will be shyt posting like crazy here. We know what time it is with yall.
You are a full time shyt poster and you have no idea what a good game is :stopitslime:
We all grown ass men here, we've all played all types of games. I'm certain I've played more genres than you would
I don't lock myself down to one ecosystem, never have, its literally insane. So for you to continue to say worth playing like if you played and formed an opinion when we all know you haven't so why are you still talking... why is he still talking coli?

You prove how dumb you are when you take this stuff that seriously bruh. Let me name drop two games.

Moonscars :hula: Phantom Abyss

Some have talked about the first, I've heard nobody mention the second but its a damn good game imo. I'm loving it, ba da ba ba baaaaaaa my nikka
Ni No Kuni you guys claimed was great, and Persona supposedly the best RPG ever according to many a sony stan.
Why are these no longer good games.... but $70 Demon's souls is a REASON to jump into sony next gen :wow:
GOW is a PS4 game.... but lets act like its a PS5 game because one version has haptic feedback.
Halo meanwhile is DEAD even tho 4player co-op campaign drops Nov.8th along with Forge and new maps.... the mental gynastics to tell yourselves one side is starving while the other eats... its just hilarious. Then sony themselves crying like bytches to regulators while the entire industry looks at them like :picard:
I guess there's no games worth playing in Game Pass according to this guy who is unbiased and is being logical here :tu:

A Plague Tale is considered a favorite for game of the year but I'm not playing it either, got too much other shyt to get to first :manny: