If you aren't taking multiple ****s a day then you aint bout dat life

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You misunderstood what I mean by regular.... I'm referring to "regular" in terms of bowel movements.

My fiance' is a registered nurse... She's the one who told me because I told her that I heard you're supposed to have 2-3 a day. Hell you can go to any one of these medical websites and they'll say the same thing.

If you're not overeating, or eating unhealthy, then you don't have to go 3 times a day to be considered healthy. You don't pass EVERYTHING that you eat and drink. You do realize that your body uses the nutrients from everything that you consume. You drink a gallon of water... do you think you gonna piss out a gallon of urine?

I'm more inclined to believe someone who went to nursing school, and even medical websites, then some random dude on the internet
:yeshrug:

Oh I understood you perfectly clear, but you did it understand what was said and properly aren't fully understanding what your nurse friend told you either. Duke above your post just pointed out your misunderstanding. The amount of times that you go should be relative to the quantity of food you eat, but it's not an exact pound for pound exchange, hence the term relative. If you're eating a 2-3 solid meal a day average (which is the typical American diet) but only shytting 2-3 times a week, then that is a very uneven exchange, even after taking in account of your body absorbing the nutrients in the foods you eat. If you were to eat five lbs of foods, but only shyt out 1/4 lb, then you are most likely not shytting enough, cuz it's doubtful that 4 & 3/4 lbs. of the food you eat is all the nutrients.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 to 3 dikks per day??

:what:

Ohh you got the juice now
:takedat:

LMAO. When I saw the thread title I wondered what was supposed to be substituted for the four stars as well. And I must say, this is a hilarious thread if you read all of the responses pretending that it says d1ck in the title.. :russ:

Otherwise, it's just kind of.. :beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I gotta take one right now. Bubble guts levels too :takedat:

I'm on hold for a phone call at work tho :noah:

I'm about to sneak out the office and run home real quick.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll: For example, substitute d1cks in the title and then read these posts:

usually twice a day

:leon:

I save mine up all day for one massive one.

:lolbron:

One in the morning on cue, 2 throught the day.

:scusthov:

once a day, while i listen to r&b music

:pachaha: :dead:

Drop the Cosby kids off at the pool once a day...be on the throne on my cell till my legs fall asleep... then I need a shower

:youngsabo: