If you aren't taking multiple ****s a day then you aint bout dat life

Daps
Eating good and healthy, a nikka was taking 1 number 2 in the middle of the day letting it all out. Eating so so got me hitting the toliet in the morning, afternoon, then after work at midnight. Speaking of it, almost time to drop the kids off now :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For every major meal you have you're suppose to s*it,so if you eat three big meals a day and only sh*t once.Your colon is backed up,and you need to get it fixed immediately.Mostly all colon cancer cases start from lack of bowel movements.Keep those bowels moving breh's and stay healthy.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
3? fukk that. I bet it be looking like a rabbit took a shyt in your toilet becuz you be spreading them shyts thin.

I save mine up all day for one massive one. Bowl be fille to the rim when i launch chocolate shark. Sometimes it be damn near a three coiler in that bytch.

After that, I sleep like a baby.

YOUR shyt LOSES SIZE THE LONGER IT STAYS IN. THEM RABBIT PELLETS BE THEM HARD DRY shytS.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
For every major meal you have you're suppose to s*it,so if you eat three big meals a day and only sh*t once.Your colon is backed up,and you need to get it fixed immediately.Mostly all colon cancer cases start from lack of bowel movements.Keep those bowels moving breh's and stay healthy.

KINDA FALSE. NOT 100% OF WHAT GOES IN COMES OUT. AND YOU CAN EXPEL MORE THAN 1 MEAL IN ONE MOVEMENT. IT VARIES GREATLY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. AGE, WEIGHT, METABOLISM, AND DIET ALL PLAY FACTORS IN HOW OFTEN YOU GO.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
man, I almost never shyt at home anymore. I do almost all my shytting in my office :ahh:

shyttting on the clock is one of the GOAT feelings. i always try to tell my coworkers they should be shytting on the clock because no one is gonna pay you to take a shyt at home.:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KINDA FALSE. NOT 100% OF WHAT GOES IN COMES OUT. AND YOU CAN EXPEL MORE THAN 1 MEAL IN ONE MOVEMENT. IT VARIES GREATLY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. AGE, WEIGHT, METABOLISM, AND DIET ALL PLAY FACTORS IN HOW OFTEN YOU GO.

Breh,we're talking about the American diet.Where everything is high sugars and fats..ect.

Do you know what I see when I get on the train in the morning.High school kids,and do you know what those high school kids are eating for breakfast.

Chips with a honeybun and some type of soda.Now tell me how the hell is your body suppose to sh*t with that stuff going in first thing in the morning.

And after school where does everyone go....McDonalds or some other fast food restaurant.

I remember I asked a girl when was the last time she sh*tted,and you know what she told me.

THREE DAYS AGO.

Are you really serious.People are walking around internally dead inside both physically and emotionally,but on the outside looking pretty as a rose.

I understand what your saying, and if people were actually doing what you stated in terms of diet then it would be all good,but they don't.

The majority of people these days hardly eat any fruits or vegetables,and only consumed processed foods.

It's hard to have a bowel movement when the majority of your food contains white sugar and white flour.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Breh,we're talking about the American diet.Where everything is high sugars and fats..ect.

Do you know what I see when I get on the train in the morning.High school kids,and do you know what those high school kids are eating for breakfast.

Chips with a honeybun and some type of soda.Now tell me how the hell is your body suppose to sh*t with that stuff going in first thing in the morning.

And after school where does everyone go....McDonalds or some other fast food restaurant.

I remember I asked a girl when was the last time she sh*tted,and you know what she told me.

THREE DAYS AGO.

Are you really serious.People are walking around internally dead inside both physically and emotionally,but on the outside looking pretty as a rose.

I understand what your saying, and if people were actually doing what you stated in terms of diet then it would be all good,but they don't.

The majority of people these days hardly eat any fruits or vegetables,and only consumed processed foods.

It's hard to have a bowel movement when the majority of your food contains white sugar and white flour.

I WAS ONLY DISAGREEING WITH THE 1 MEAL = 1 MOVEMENT PART. THE OTHER STUFF I AGREE WITH.