if you are a pro gun american...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
He really doesnt. Guns dont kill people. Reckless/stupid people with guns kill people.

These "progressive" people think taking away a means of self defense is logical, how disgusting. If you take away the guns the people will simply use chains, bats, swords, fists or whatever else they can think of. We have to fix things from the foundation up by re-establishing a moral foundation. This is going to require hard work, personal sacrifice and accountability.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
If guns become illegal, only the people with illegal intent would own guns, because obviously they don't care about the law. Meaning criminals would have the upper hand.

Guns are here and aren't going away. They need to restrict other items. Drum magazines, extended magazines, certain ammunition etc. There is no need to have armor piercing rounds etc for basic home defense.

In the Bahamas pop approx 350,000 (pulled # out of thin air)
100+ murders most by guns
Guns are mostly illegal, or hard to get (all handguns are shop owners may own a shotgun, or for hunting)

http://www.bahamasb2b.com/news/2011/09/bahamas-murder-count-hits-100-11949.html
http://www.iansa.org/news/2011/07/the-bahamas-police-seize-212-illegal-guns-so-far-this-year

I'd rather own a gun legally and have a chance to defend my home in America, than just have my machete back home. :yeshrug:

Im in Florida and the gun laws are wide-open..

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These "progressive" people think taking away a means of self defense is logical, how disgusting. If you take away the guns the people will simply use chains, bats, swords, fists or whatever else they can think of. We have to fix things from the foundation up by re-establishing a moral foundation. This is going to require hard work, personal sacrifice and accountability.

Thats too hard breh. They want to take the easy route by just banning them altogether :snoop: smart/dumb mf'ers

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I think people should be able to have guns but...

1. I don't think everyone should be able to own a gun (or most people for that matter)...

2. I think the guidelines for owning a gun should be fairly strict...

3. I think the process of attaining a gun should be more stringent... (Somewhere between trying to get a CDL License and trying to get a basic security clearance)

4. I think the punishment for owning illegal firearms should be very tough

5. I think there should also be the same type of regulations on possession of ammunition

:yeshrug:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
how come consistently none of you have one when somebody shoots something up :pachaha:

consistently.........

every single time :pachaha: none of you have these weapons that you cry about being able to have :pachaha:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Please jump off a cliff

:pacspit:
0_61_heston_charlton_nraobit.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you are correct about what we need to do to fix things. but a chain, bat, swords, fists cant kill multiple people in a matter of seconds. but a Glock can. and lets not get into that AR 15 discussion.

the point is until we can get to the bottom of all this like you say. maybe we need to take away the heavy weaponry until we can get this thing right. it takes a special kind of person to stab someone, use a sword, hit someone with a bat, stick, or first. you have to realllly want to get it in. to shoot someone it takes nothing but a pull of a trigger. from distance. you dont even have to get out of the car.
the other weapons also give the other person a chance at defending themselves. a gun situation its pretty much a wrap.