If you ain’t paaging in 2023 you lawst

Daps
Maybe I should have clarified-- any Westernized Asian woman.

They are indistinguishable from Western White women in the way they speak and act, but they have other issues on top of that. I am speaking from experience: my most recent ex was a Korean from Australia

Now, if they are naturalized citizens, then we can talk. I'm talking about a Japanese woman living in LA but she's actually FROM Japan, or a Chinese chick from Singapore, but lives in Canada type vibe.

However, the more western they become, the bigger the headache.
i get what you’re saying. Asian American women are just white women in yellow face, but more stuck up and racist with racist families.

But I bet that Australian accent was heavenly :ohlawd:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
n they can't take dikk

I was extremely tempted to respond "this is not true", but then I remembered this is The Coli, and "you must not be packing :myman: " would be the follow-up.

So I'ma let you cook and believe that. More for me.

The moment nikkas start waking up to the Asian persuasion is the day I gotta start competing again.:salute:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i get what you’re saying. Asian American women are just white women in yellow face, but more stuck up and racist with racist families.

But I bet that Australian accent was heavenly :ohlawd:

She still bad. I'd fukk her if she texted me again, ngl

But I'm a dirtbag :mjlit:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Was just at the club in Japan and I’m putting up Jokic numbers. Makes me feel some type of way because I never got hoes like that in the states but here it’s like “Americajin desuka 😍

My nikka Toussaint out chea winnnnnnnnin

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Breh, I miss Japan something fierce. I'm going back as soon as I can breh, wait for me. My boy just went out there for his deployment, so I'm going to visit him anyway.

Black women STILL look amazing older,what these other ones lookin like?

:wtf:

Nikka read the thread lol I posted 45+ joints

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Asian women don't actually age better, they just have a different aging curve. The fall off is steeper than others.
l5SM-latlAxOaMjJf5xAyo9YLNmLvU3DrksFWYd_D-c.jpg
nikka, that's a steal:heh:. You get a woman with a naturally smaller frame that doesn't accumulate fat post-pregnancy and still looks young as shyt until she's 60.

How is that a bad deal:heh:?

It gets better when you find a thick Filipina, which isn't difficult. They usually look good after multiple pregnancies and don't look their age until they're in their 50s.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
White boys been moved on to paags. I still see thecoli talking about pawging like it’s 1992 and brothers just discovered white girls with a bubble.

The benefits are :banderas:

- Age waaay slower than white girls (looking 25 at 40)
- More feminine
- Better sex
- Cuter
- More wifeable
- If you a nikka nerd, you in
- No “plantation” complex

If you ain’t traveled to Thailand or Japan you also lawst. If you can’t attract high caliber asian girls, get it together man. That’s all I can say. They are what’s poppin right now

I been trynna tell @Ironman

@Heretic been on that wave for a minute and low key I’m envious of him

PAAAG is the way :lolbron:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nikka got a happy ending at a spa and thinks he cracked the code

Mayne that’s how it starts :russ:

I’m not even about to shít on OP because if you are a breh with his ish together, not ugly gang or socially deplorable and not a degenerate — you will cross every/any cultural + racial divide with reckless abandon.

And the brehs doing it just do it. No talking about the shyt in depth. Just do it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Asian women don't actually age better, they just have a different aging curve. The fall off is steeper than others.
l5SM-latlAxOaMjJf5xAyo9YLNmLvU3DrksFWYd_D-c.jpg

nikka, that's a steal:heh:. You get a woman with a naturally smaller frame that doesn't accumulate fat post-pregnancy and still looks young as shyt until she's 60.

How is that a bad deal:heh:?

It gets better when you find a thick Filipina, which isn't difficult. They usually look good after multiple pregnancies and don't look their age until they're in their 50s.

I don’t even think I’m gonna need me a bad bytch after I turn 57:mjlol:

By then I’m gonna have nothing of value to give to the table:russ:

Cuz she damn sure ain’t getting my stocks or my house (or equity)

I got peeps that already got dibs on that