If you ain’t paaging in 2023 you lawst

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
paags are hard to come by... id love to dig into some prime matsuri cheeks :mjgrin:

I've noticed that myself.

I am a proud PAAGer. I actively hunt for em :mjlit:

The ones that like nikkas are hit or miss, but they easy to scope and easy to bag. Like, dynamite in a small pond easy.

For everyone else, it takes some convincing, but if you present yourself well, they're not TOO difficult. Just a lot of other ish to overcome, like their friend circle (which almost always consists of other Asians that are judging them), family stuff (where their people tell them to only date/marry Asian), and the fact that Asian women DO NOT like nikkas without money.

Keep in mind, this is for Asians that live here in America. I've learned not to mess with American/Americanized Asians, no matter how bad they are.

You not gon like this answer, but GO TO ASIA. I recommend Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam.

They're bad (like BAD BAD), but actually like you for who you are, especially Japanese women. The difficulty is overcoming the language barrier.

Like I said, I'm a PAAGer, but I specifically stay away from Americanized Asian women. Not worth the headache, player.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Yeah they may age slower cac women but when it hits them it hits them you would be going to bed to Jeannie Mai next day waking up next to Miss
Swan while you still in your prime brehs.

Now I'm down with all kinds of women but no women age gracefully like fine ass black woman

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah they may age slower cac women but when it hits them it hits them you would be going to bed to Jeannie Mai next day waking up next to Miss
Swan while you still in your prime brehs.

Now I'm down with all kinds of women but no women age gracefully like fine ass black woman

Brother, this woman is 60 years old:

ND7E5HW5R2Q6JS7NHSYMH5CZKQ.jpg

This one is 45:

Maggie-q-hollywood-movie-celeb-cm1-32-hot-legs-hd-screenshots.jpg

This one is 55:

4436e64247100ef5475e1ed73d57c810--almond-eye-makeup-almond-eyes.jpg

This one is 55:

74456_v9_bb.jpg

This one is 58:

4-23.jpg

This one is 50:

gettyimages-890653820-h_2018.jpg

I can go on and on.

When it comes to aging, if there is one group that gives Black people a run for their money, it is ASIANS.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everybody always says that, but they're so bad though :sadbron:

They are breh

black-guy-crying.gif

But I've ran through enough of em to know, Asian Asians are orders of magnitude better.

You will never meet a more neurotic, self-serving, annoying, shallow bytch than an Asian American woman.

Just don't do it. Go to Asia

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Brother, this woman is 60 years old:

ND7E5HW5R2Q6JS7NHSYMH5CZKQ.jpg

This one is 45:

Maggie-q-hollywood-movie-celeb-cm1-32-hot-legs-hd-screenshots.jpg

This one is 55:

4436e64247100ef5475e1ed73d57c810--almond-eye-makeup-almond-eyes.jpg

This one is 55:

74456_v9_bb.jpg

This one is 58:

4-23.jpg

This one is 50:

gettyimages-890653820-h_2018.jpg

I can go on and on.

When it comes to aging, if there is one group that gives Black people a run for their money, it is ASIANS.
First one is old and looks like her age

the other ones I wouldn't break my neck to holler at

But do you breh my opinion just my opinion

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What about Canadian Asian women

:

Maybe I should have clarified-- any Westernized Asian woman.

They are indistinguishable from Western White women in the way they speak and act, but they have other issues on top of that. I am speaking from experience: my most recent ex was a Korean from Australia

Now, if they are naturalized citizens, then we can talk. I'm talking about a Japanese woman living in LA but she's actually FROM Japan, or a Chinese chick from Singapore, but lives in Canada type vibe.

However, the more western they become, the bigger the headache.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
white boys that aren't social misfits have actually moved on to latina women if u haven't noticed
see: damn near every white male celebrity dating outside his race. matt damon, josh duhamel (sp?), ryan gosling, matthew mcwhatshisface, jeff bezos, etc.
hell i saw the cac from barstool sports with a latina bytch