If y'all cancel R Kelly make sure you keep that same energy with Wanya Morris, Michael Jackson

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Go ahead and Take that L breh :mjlol:

I have never pretended to be a female and the majority of my coli time I went by Frank Lucas, Beyoncé knowledge Carter was to piss y'all off. And it work cause y'all nikkas can't let it go
:russ:

Again keep defending that pedo and take that L fam
:lolbron:

A5Evp.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man, y'all can cancel everybody you want

just make sure to keep the same energy and go HARDER on the white man

It's so sad seeing Negroes bring out the pitchforks for other black people but then when the white man does same shyt ....they p*ssy up and hide behind that "I don't care what happens outside of my community"

BULLshyt.

nikkas just too p*ssy to call the white man out and put your boot on the white man's neck

And I can't respect anybody who turns the other way when the white man does some shyt all in the name of "I don't care what happens outside of my community".... Nah... Youre just a bytch who scared of the white man and follows the instruction of the white man's media

fax.....Kelz is a piece of shyt but theres way bigger, whiter pieces of shyt that they could be using that energy on. Most of these famous fukks are in shytty record deals, most of these women don't get paid as much as men, etc etc but they wanna put most of they energy towards nikkas like Kelz instead of getting at the powerful cacs fukking everyone over. Aint nothing has happened to Weinsten or Dan Schneider yet, but i guess these "pro-black, woke" folks forgot about that already:martin:

We knew about Kelz along time ago, if people wanted to "cancel" him they should've did it back then. I'm 99% sure most of these chicks and nikkas like John Legend poppin off about Kelz have bumped his music in recent years

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Exactly...and the girl in R Kellys sex tape said it wasnt her. So lets assume they werent paid off and lets just believe both of them while we're at it.
I can’t speak for Kelly’s victims but MJs weren’t paid off. This was the case that went to court

Suzie

Pro
Daps
there is such a thing called google:francis:
Everything you read online isn’t real. I’ve seen court documents and people directly involved in the cass that says he hasn’t. I’m not stupid. I wouldn’t be defending someone just because they make great music. If the evidence was there then his ass would’ve been fried in 2005.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Imagine your local 35 year old janitor or security guard saying he likes sharing the bed with children. The responses in here would be way different.
What he said was in very poor taste but you’re still taking it out of context and using it to fit your agenda. Y’all act like ‘a bed’ is the only place people are molested. Actually none of his accusers havecsaid that they were abused in his bed or even at Neverland. So just let it go....

Ya?

Banned
Daps
fax.....Kelz is a piece of shyt but theres way bigger, whiter pieces of shyt that they could be using that energy on. Most of these famous fukks are in shytty record deals, most of these women don't get paid as much as men, etc etc but they wanna put most of they energy towards nikkas like Kelz instead of getting at the powerful cacs fukking everyone over. Aint nothing has happened to Weinsten or Dan Schneider yet, but i guess these "pro-black, woke" folks forgot about that already:martin:

We knew about Kelz along time ago, if people wanted to "cancel" him they should've did it back then. I'm 99% sure most of these chicks and nikkas like John Legend poppin off about Kelz have bumped his music in recent years
Everyone should be put on blast. Are these white pieces of poo doing to black people or other white people.

I thought we cared for what happened to black people. Or may be it is just coli militancy.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
People will hold the fukk on to that quote (:francis: as it was) and ignore everything else :pachaha:
Like people only get molested in beds lol
Unless you e read transcripts from an unbiased point of view, I don’t want to discuss this case with you.
MJ said some dumb shyt and had terrible lapses in judgement but that doesn’t make him a molester.
People only consider him a molester because he’s weird and people think he’s gay. When being weird or homosexual has nothing to do with molesting children

Ya?

Banned
Daps

Man, y'all can cancel everybody you want

just make sure to keep the same energy and go HARDER on the white man

It's so sad seeing Negroes bring out the pitchforks for other black people but then when the white man does same shyt ....they p*ssy up and hide behind that "I don't care what happens outside of my community"

BULLshyt.

nikkas just too p*ssy to call the white man out and put your boot on the white man's neck

And I can't respect anybody who turns the other way when the white man does some shyt all in the name of "I don't care what happens outside of my community".... Nah... Youre just a bytch who scared of the white man and follows the instruction of the white man's media
if white people are doing this isn to other white people and let them go free why would you care.

Whites have more of a support system anyway. When blacks people use white people as an excuse to let black predators go free, that’s a problem.

Y’all can continue to use white people to excuse black degeneracy. What you are preaching is extremely problematic.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
if white people are doing this isn to other white people and let them go free why would you care.

Whites have more of a support system anyway. When blacks people use white people as an excuse to let black predators go free, that’s a problem.

Y’all can continue to use white people to excuse black degeneracy. What you are preaching is extremely problematic.

Its okay.

The white man intimidates you.

I know your type very well.

Your type seeks validation.

Dont quote me shawty.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Imagine your local 35 year old janitor or security guard saying he likes sharing the bed with children. The responses in here would be way different.
Of course...

The local janitor is a nobody whos life we didnt see play out in media, isnt a entertainer/philanthropist whom has made music to touch peoples souls and spoke out against the injustices of the world..

:manny:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
So why stop there dweeb? Since u bringing up FBI files , R Kelly was found not guilty by a jury. The jury saw the tape and the verdict was not guilty. So R Kelly is not guilty too.
They can see the tape but if the victim says it isn’t them then what can they go on?

Last time I checked Beyonce married a dude who used to sell drugs, beating a chick on tape, having sex with Foxx brown(underaged) & stabbing someone.
View media item 12438
Not only that, Jay has been checking out Bey before she was 18

Look man it's simple...

Motherfukkers like R.Kelly and Michael Jackson admit to their perversions...

No different than any other serial killer or serial rapists...

R.Kelly called himself Pied Piper

Michael Jackson fancied himself after Peter Pan and called his home Neverland...

Peter Pan is a story about boys never growing up and living together...

Pied Piper is a story about a man lowering away people's kids

These motherfukkers can't help being what they are...

They were on national TV admitting to what they like to do...

Any grown ass man telling you...he likes to have slumber parties and pillow fights with people's kids...is a fukking pedophile...this nikka had 20 nieces and nephews but he wanna hang around little white and racially ambiguous boys

I don't care if Michael Jackson never touched a kid...

Many pedophiles don't fukk kids...

Many pedophlies can control themselves...

Pedophilia is a romantic attraction to children...it's no different than being gay or heterosexual. You just want to be with and love a kid.

Michael Jackson is a classic grade A pedophile...he had a thing for White and racially ambiguous boys...which is why he always was "friends" with one until the day he died.
This is BS!
Pedophila isn’t a sexual orientation. You are aware that most pedophiles are married and/or heterosexual?
You keep saying MJ has ‘friends’. His relatives used to be around just as much as them as well as the boys parents, siblings, staff, etc
E wruone clise to MJ says he wasn’t a molester but yet you feel you can diagnose someone you never met through the Internet? BS
Instead of worrying about a celebrity whose dead use this sane energy for the millions of young people who are being abused as we speak

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

:mjlol:Weinsten is done, what the fukk are you talking about?

New York sues Weinstein Co., Harvey Weinstein over sexual misconduct

6 women sue Harvey Weinstein, and his former assistant makes new accusations

Harvey Weinstein Appears in Bankruptcy Court to "Exonerate Himself"