If yall banned Akademiks from thecoli yall would have saved the world from his existence

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No because aside from sending it to The Rafters there's no way for us (Houston and I) to archive threads. That's up to Brook, who is MIA.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he owes his success to this site but this was his primary place to post when he was trying to get his Youtube shyt off the ground. So this was definitely the launch pad for the shyt he eventually blew up off of. And contrary to popular belief, nobody was "hating" on him. The site was very supportive of him until the War In Chiraq shyt, and how he was acting/talking in those videos. Somebody called him out on that and he got in his feelings and left the site.

Prior to that he got accused of stealing jokes and/or content from the site but I can't verify that as I never followed him.

Fred.
Yall should have sent it to the rafters

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't no one irl fukking with him

He would have had no one to talk about his shytty opinions with

Thecoli and SOHH are to blame for his existence
Overly conflated ego talk
He was determined to be a dikk water he was inevitable

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Ak is still here regularly. Every once in awhile you'll see topics and takes pulled straight out of the the forums. And I'm not talking 'everyone is talking about the same thing' type topics. I'm talking about him taking specific spins on topics.