If yall banned Akademiks from thecoli yall would have saved the world from his existence

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yes.

Thread used to be on here when he first started the channel but idk if it got deleted

Should have been archived

@hex

?

I know. I was just saying that your negatives are still very prominent on this site.

We have MAGA c00ns that say black people voting Democrats are slaves on here.

And you can look at the booth lol. It's old nikkas arguing and being perplexed by anything that didn't drop in the 90s

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I know. I was just saying that your negatives are still very prominent on this site.

We have MAGA c00ns that say black people voting Democrats are slaves on here.

And you can look at the booth lol. It's old nikkas arguing and being perplexed by anything that didn't drop in the 90s
Right, but AK is the only one who has massive influence

He is a result of this site

Dude was raised here

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

Thread used to be on here when he first started the channel but idk if it got deleted

Should have been archived

@hex

?

He was on SOHH prior to that too, if I remember correctly.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was that thread archived on here

No because aside from sending it to The Rafters there's no way for us (Houston and I) to archive threads. That's up to Brook, who is MIA.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he owes his success to this site but this was his primary place to post when he was trying to get his Youtube shyt off the ground. So this was definitely the launch pad for the shyt he eventually blew up off of. And contrary to popular belief, nobody was "hating" on him. The site was very supportive of him until the War In Chiraq shyt, and how he was acting/talking in those videos. Somebody called him out on that and he got in his feelings and left the site.

Prior to that he got accused of stealing jokes and/or content from the site but I can't verify that as I never followed him.

Fred.

FINALE

đź’Ž
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm wondering the same thing.

Far as I know, he got famous from YouTube doing videos about beefing Chicago rappers, not The Coli.

People really overestimate the popularity of this site.
I think people actually underestimate the popularity of this site. As far as forums go, this site does pretty fukking well.

The owner probably makes around $100,000 a year, just off ads. The only reason I actually donated $5 was because I thought it would stop the fukking ads spoiler alert it doesn't

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I rarely click his content and I rarely click on jealousy, it makes me :scust:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, but AK is the only one who has massive influence

He is a result of this site

Dude was raised here

Ak is a damn industry plant. He was picked for whatever reason. Probably sucked an record exe dikk or something. He doesnt even know shyt about hip hop. It just shows the lameness of a good number of people on here.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
He was on allhiphop in the 2000s during his teens doing the same thing he was doing on here.

I actually got a story about AK and Joe Budden on AHH that is crazy.

The fact he ended up having a show with him and being close to him now is proof how you can make things a reality.

Unlike dudes in the Booth, AK didn’t stay anonymous and pushed out content nonstop til he caught a break.

Trickademiks is a lot of things but the coli didn’t really make him.

He had the blueprint and passion for talking about hip hop before this forum was created.

FINALE

đź’Ž
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He was on allhiphop in the 2000s during his teens doing the same thing he was doing on here.

The fact he ended up having a show with him and being close to him now is proof how you can make things a reality.

Unlike dudes in the Booth, AK didn’t stay anonymous and pushed out content nonstop til he caught a break.

He had the blueprint and passion for talking about hip hop before this forum was created.
What's the story

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Whats the story?