If XXXTentacion Had Survived The 2018 Shooting.....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yea but he did all that fukked up shyt from 16-18 years old...

Which is something that's funny to me, these dudes engage in criminal activity in their teens but chill in their 20s, they know the law is protecting them when they're underaged, XXX was shook when he realized he could potentially be locked up for nearly a decade

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If we being real.....:francis:

I think he would have probably faded out by now just like every other rapper of this generation, and the next dude would have taken his spot.

desiigner was considered the next future and had a video on YouTube with half a billi views. His career was dead less than a year later.

Dudes die out fast these days.

he still has around 25 million monthly listeners on spotify rn, which is more than uzi, lil baby, 21, carti, youngboy, etc.

plus when ? came out, it sold around 132k first week, which was one of the highest at that time from all of the new young guys, other than uzi who sold 135k

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Which is something that's funny to me, these dudes engage in criminal activity in their teens but chill in their 20s, they know the law is protecting them when they're underaged, XXX was shook when he realized he could potentially be locked up for nearly a decade

or nikkas is immature when they young

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I don't think anyone has that mindset breh or thinks"Ohhh I'm going to commit hella crime because I'm young, and can get away with it" because when you are Black this isn't true :yeshrug:. Tay K was 15 when he was an ACCOMPLICE to a murder, and got 55 years :yeshrug:, I think these are genuinely fukked up people in the head, and reading from what X's actions were you just don't do that shyt thinking "ohh yeah I'm getting away with it":francis: . He was a fukked up teenager who did some fukked up shyt, I heard his relationship with his mother wasn't the strongest either:hhh: Saw her once before his death, now all of sudden she all over the web profiting of her kid :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I don't think anyone has that mindset breh or thinks"Ohhh I'm going to commit hella crime because I'm young, and can get away with it" because when you are Black this isn't true :yeshrug:. Tay K was 15 when he was an ACCOMPLICE to a murder, and got 55 years :yeshrug:, I think these are genuinely fukked up people in the head, and reading from what X's actions were you just don't do that shyt thinking "ohh yeah I'm getting away with it":francis: . He was a fukked up teenager who did some fukked up shyt, I heard his relationship with his mother wasn't the strongest either:hhh: Saw her once before his death, now all of sudden she all over the web profiting of her kid :mjlol:

Trust me a lot of nikkas are aware, if it's petty shyt theyll get off, Tay K was apart of a murder that's on another level

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Trust me a lot of nikkas are aware, if it's petty shyt theyll get off, Tay K was apart of a murder that's on another level
Beating a girl eyes until she can't almost see isn't petty shyt, that he thought he could get away with lmao. He was a fukked up person who was young, he had no care in the world for anyone

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
He was also 17-18:yeshrug:
At that age, I had no inclinations to forcefully shove kitchen utensils up someone’s vagina or beat someone nearly to death.
:yeshrug:
Let an 18 year old shove something up your ass and his fan argue he’s just 18 years old.

His age is not an excuse for his behavior. He was not mentally impaired, I assume he knew right from wrong. He needed a therapist and some years behind bars for his actions.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
not enough bass in his voice

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
maybe the rest of life ain't what it seems and better to go out while you're "on top" :yeshrug: