If XXXTentacion Had Survived The 2018 Shooting.....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Probably be doing that bid. Plus they found that audio about him doing that mass stabbing. Dude wasn’t a good person

Yeah this, people forget breh was gonna do 5 years minimum for either a stabbing or beating his ex

I think career wise he would've went full mainstream and took over the 2020s musically, literally no other artist in his age range is as good as him, dead ass serious.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
By the end of his life he was changing.
Whatever. By the end, he realized he needed to clean up his image with an impending court case and desire to reach the mainstream without getting torn apart by the media. He was a narcissistic abuser and very likely a sociopath. He said and did horrible things that went beyond a troubled youth. His fans blowing smoke up his ass and acting like he was infallible would have made him worse. He needed a therapist.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Yeah this, people forget breh was gonna do 5 years minimum for either a stabbing or beating his ex

I think career wise he would've went full mainstream and took over the 2020s musically, literally no other artist in his age range is as good as him, dead ass serious.
Young boy had something :manny:

I don’t like him at all and his music just ain’t for me but he had some energy that is just IT. Didn’t like him but still RIP

Kairi Irving

Daps
Whatever. By the end, he realized he needed to clean up his image with an impending court case and desire to reach the mainstream without getting torn apart by the media. He was a narcissistic abuser and very likely a sociopath. He said and did horrible things that went beyond a troubled youth. His fans blowing smoke up his ass and acting like he was infallible would have made him worse. He needed a therapist.
He knew he was done and the majority of his fanbase are cacs, I do believe he would've had a Lil Wayne in 07-09 take over if he was alive today tho

Kairi Irving

Daps
Young boy had something :manny:

I don’t like him at all and his music just ain’t for me but he had some energy that is just IT. Didn’t like him but still RIP

Same, that's why when I'm seeing brehs hyping up one dimensional rappers, i immediately think of XXX. He made me see music differently and I'm not impressed by nikkas dropping songs that sound the same I.E, DaBaby. You should try to expand the culture but these artists remain stagnant and falloff

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
he would have went on to have more successful hits and transition to acting. He would have still put music first, but he would have focused on social justice. Dude made a video hanging almost hanging a white kid in a play.
He'd be transitioning to the afterlife on another day because he was a little demon

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Didn't he have a charge over his head for beating up his girlfriend?
Yeah but I think she ended up refusing to testify so that case may have gotten dropped. However he caught a witness tampering charge while talking to the victim on a jail phone smh.