If u found out ur upcoming baby was gonna be deformed ,what would u do?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
tumblr_mdpm9xza4Y1qj6cfu.gif

Hardest thing I would ever have to do :whew:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly don't know. I was watching Real Sports one day and they had this story about a dude who's kid was gonna have down syndrome. Long story short he wanted his wife to abort but she didn't, and during the whole pregnancy he was dreading the day she'd be born. When she finally gave birth he took one look at his daughter and he felt ashamed he ever thought that way.

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
You already develop attachment during pregnancy. It might sound like an easy call now, but would be a harder choice if put in that actual situation.

I mean, you killing your seed... I mean deficient kids are people too. With personalities and likes and dislikes. shyt might end up haunting you. Tough decision for sure.

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
But yo most of u got OP wrong tho

deformed =/= mentally disabled

What would you do if the doc said your kid would come out lookin like the elephant man? Or with extra fingers and toes?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depend on what the deformity wuz,u can't really tell why they in the belly it might not even be noticeable as they get bigger....id be more liable to abort if I found out they'd be retarded,but u wouldn't know that til they born all the time....that would just kill me,its no excuse to not want to be around but I really think I might feel like the ending scene of One Who Flew Over Coocoos nest,where the Indian is just lookin at Jack Nicholson in the bed:why:.....and I don't think that feelin would ever go away,just knowin I wouldn't wanna live like that,even tho its not fair to think on they behalf....I would wanna put them out they misery....only instance I could think of puttin a kid up for adaption

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
^^Who said mentally disabled people arent happy though? If anything, their brains being less complex might make them happier. Ignorance is bliss.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
What's funny about this thread is all the dudes that are replying....like we have a choice other than to pay child support or not get a female pregnant.

:sitdown:

Newsflash, gentlemen: What we want doesn't matter at all.​

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: at males answering the question like you make the ultimate decision on aborting or not. Stop it.

And to answer the question...My wife and i would raise the child with love.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yea, it's the woman's choice , our hands are clean.

I would make it painfully obvious to the woman what kind of life that would be for the kid.. and let her know I'm not down. Let her know that I would think less of her for exposing that child to this world in a deformed state. I would stir up demonic emotions in her soul. She would decide to abort.

I've done this before.. I didn't want white babies.. got a white girl preg.. told her str8 up. I don't want white babies, this was a mistake, I don't love you.. you have this baby I won't even like you.. I barely like u now. Honestly, I would have taken care of the kid... but She went to the clinic. mission complete.