If u found out ur upcoming baby was gonna be deformed ,what would u do?

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
wire-hanger-de-96752663.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This is actually a question I've given a lot of thought to. Any type of extra chromosomes that don't kill the child before birth, I'm hitting the delete button. In those cases the child is going to always be sick and will most likely die early anyway. But where do you draw the line? At what point does it become a form of genocide? Your baby isn't "perfect", so you abort? A lot of questions there friends.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have it aborted. this world is cruel.

I've said the same exact thing to every girl I've dated and they all reacted negatively to it. It just seems like a colossal waste of money to take care of a retard in a wheel chair for his entire life. S/he'll never amount to anything. I want a large family of healthy, non-retarded kids with potential.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

If this is real.....this is selfish. These children are clearly not formed properly and have a MULTITUDE of physical deformities. They're standard of living is way down in the dirt, in constant pain, etc. Just sickening IMO that parents would allow their children to suffer like this.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Since the OP never specified, those of you calling for abortions without even considering the deformity or it's severity are just fukked-up human beings and should just lick electrical outlets since you don't possess critical thinking ability.

Kid could come out looking like this:

BabyFingers_450x250.jpg

'Deformity' =/= 'Defective'​

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Since the OP never specified, those of you calling for abortions without even considering the deformity or it's severity are just fukked-up human beings and should just lick electrical outlets since you don't possess critical thinking ability.

Kid could come out looking like this:

BabyFingers_450x250.jpg

'Deformity' =/= 'Defective'​

damn, i would hate for my kid to be called six finger sid...but its better than having 4:obama:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i aint really referring to stuff like that tho...now if they are missing whole limbs then we got a problem

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Raise them to give them the best chance at life and meeting their personal potential.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What if said child has a slight physical deformity but still goes on to become something great? Fuelled by their insecurity?

Chuck that lil nikka in the bushes :birdman:

But they'd never be able to meet backpage connoisseur such as yourself