If u found out ur upcoming baby was gonna be deformed ,what would u do?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
THE DISABLED KIDS WE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ARE NOW ADULTS!!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT????

THEY ARE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Abort. One of my cousins is mentally disabled. When she was a kid it was fine for them I guess....but, she's twenty something years old now. The rest of her siblings have moved out, went to college, got married, etc. She obviously has to be cared for. For the rest of my Aunt & Uncle's life, they're gonna have to do that.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't knowingly subject a child to that sort of life. I honestly wouldn't want to deal with it either. It's tragic as hell, but i'd abort.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just go visit any of those autistic or down syndrome forums, its A LIFE LONG THING, your child will bel ike 25 with the brain of a 3 year old

hers a story i read the other day

Parents leave severely autistic son at Ottawa social services agency in ‘desperate act’ | Toronto Star

tidbits

Amanda Telford took her 19-year-old son Philippe to the Ottawa office of Developmental Services Ontario on Tuesday after she and her husband Alex decided they could no longer handle him.

Philippe, who is more than six-feet-tall and burly, cannot speak and functions at the level of a 2-year-old. He also suffers from Tourette’s Syndrome and diabetes. Over the weekend, he was in hospital for a day after swallowing 15 pills, wandered four kilometres from home and then slipped away again Monday night to a nearby home.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
And yall do realize some birth defects cant be detected until later into the pregnancy or even birth. Abortion isnt always an option. I thank god i got 3 healthy children. I cant imagine how hard that has to be