If u believe in The God of Abraham and NASA then Humans r multi-deminsional beings like that God

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
If you took some rocks that could Conduct electricity -(Electrical conductor) - and made a humanlike form shape to it to it, wrapped in some tape. Arms, Legs, Head.

I could put a computer in it with artificial intelligence in the hardrive that contorts itself to its body.

I could make i-robots and colonize other Planets and Moons.

I could generate their power hidden in the peaks a mountain somewhere and live underground or on the plains to harvest elements to make my own Planets.

It's not doing it is what's hard. Its getting there that's difficult

Just imagine all dat rock p*ssy doe :shaq:

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Im tryna put yall up on game

You dont hear me doe

You really believe that the pyramids is just big ass mud castles and they melted gold and carved rocks over Lava?

If they could control fire then they had the power to control electricity for that. Thats how we do it. How else u think they did it.

U think nikkaz went fishin n got lost and would up in the Americas?

U aint think that a guyser went off in the Sierras and destroyed everything that was uploaded to them nikkaz internet?

Think dummy

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Yall nikkaz wylin

This means we god too. Poor asiatic can do the same thing rich neanderthal can.

If all u see is words on a page when you readin those books and dont see this in the equation somewhere then u aint getin everything outta it.

There's probably big black ass wesley snipes nikkaz on Mars already. Playin all sorts of Virtual Monopoly and Battleship over here

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
denzel.gif

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
What is Allah tho? Like specifically

If we take the definition of his description, then Allah is a creation too. The notion is asinine and moot

Allah is the supreme creator of the universe, by very definition Allah has no creation.

It only makes sense for their to be a single omnipotent omniscient creator if we use Occum's razor.

Allah is the SINGLE, CREATOR WHO IS NOT CREATED
and it is only fair to assume that Allah's knowledge far exceeds what humans can grasp because we're still struggling to understand JUST the creations which he created.
If we can't even fully grasp Allah's creations, how would we be able to comprehend Allah's power?
If we haven't yet fully able deciphered the creation, how would we be able to decipher the mind of its creator?

Therefore Allah must be omnipotent and omniscient, because his power & knowledge exceeds what we can fathom.

These are fair conclusions to draw.

All man is mortal, all man is finite. No man is truly knowledgeable about everything therefore a man cannot be a God.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Allah is the supreme creator of the universe, by very definition Allah has no creation.

It only makes sense for their to be a single omnipotent omniscient creator if we use Occum's razor.

Allah is the SINGLE, CREATOR WHO IS NOT CREATED
and it is only fair to assume that Allah's knowledge far exceeds what humans can grasp because we're still struggling to understand JUST the creations which he created.
If we can't even fully grasp Allah's creations, how would we be able to comprehend Allah's power?
If we haven't yet fully able deciphered the creation, how would we be able to decipher the mind of its creator?

Therefore Allah must be omnipotent and omniscient, because his power & knowledge exceeds what we can fathom.

These are fair conclusions to draw.

All man is mortal, all man is finite. No man is truly knowledgeable about everything therefore a man cannot be a God.

What do you mean by definition he isnt a creation

the definition of definition
definition
[def-uh-nish-uh n]

noun
1)the act of defining, or of making something definite, distinct, or clear

By the very meaning of it he is a creation. Otherwise you're not a Muslim, and youre an Athiest

the definition of Muslim

Muslim

[muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]

adjective
of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization ofIslam.

And everything else you said. Is exactly what I mean when I said/asked all of those questions on the first page. It wasnt blabber

Dont just read tha words, pay attention. You got the tools and the pieces to put the shyt together my nikka

BocaRear

Daps
What do you mean by definition he isnt a creation

the definition of definition
definition
[def-uh-nish-uh n]

noun
1)the act of defining, or of making something definite, distinct, or clear

By the very meaning of it he is a creation. Otherwise you're not a Muslim, and youre an Athiest

And everything else you said. Is exactly what I mean when I said/asked all of those questions on the first page. It wasnt blabber

Dont just read tha words, pay attention. You got the tools and the pieces to put the shyt together my nikka

breh did you just define definition? :dead:

Allah is not a creation because he is the supreme creator. He has no partners and no creator.

You believe that humans can become gods, is that what you saying breh?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
breh did you just define definition? :dead:

Allah is not a creation because he is the supreme creator. He has no partners and no creator.

You believe that humans can become gods, is that what you saying breh?

speak English and don't know the meaning of the words you sayin brehs...

What you sayin makes no sense unless you an Athiest

the definition of atheist
atheist

[ey-thee-ist]

noun
a person who denies ordisbelieves the existence ofa supreme being or beings.

What is Atheism? | American Atheists
What Is Atheism?
No one asks this question enough.

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

Atheism is usually defined incorrectly as a belief system. Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Some dictionaries even go so far as to define Atheism as "wickedness," "sinfulness," and other derogatory adjectives. Clearly, theistic influence taints dictionaries. People cannot trust these dictionaries to define atheism. The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as "there is no God" betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read "there are no gods."

Why should atheists allow theists to define who atheists are? Do other minorities allow the majority to define their character, views, and opinions? No, they do not. So why does everyone expect atheists to lie down and accept the definition placed upon them by the world’s theists? Atheists will define themselves.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion.

BocaRear

Daps
speak English and don't know the meaning of the words you sayin brehs...

What you sayin makes no sense unless you an Athiest

What is Atheism? | American Atheists
What Is Atheism?
No one asks this question enough.

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

Atheism is usually defined incorrectly as a belief system. Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Some dictionaries even go so far as to define Atheism as "wickedness," "sinfulness," and other derogatory adjectives. Clearly, theistic influence taints dictionaries. People cannot trust these dictionaries to define atheism. The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as "there is no God" betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read "there are no gods."

Why should atheists allow theists to define who atheists are? Do other minorities allow the majority to define their character, views, and opinions? No, they do not. So why does everyone expect atheists to lie down and accept the definition placed upon them by the world’s theists? Atheists will define themselves.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion. While there are some religions that are atheistic (certain sects of Buddhism, for example), that does not mean that atheism is a religion.

im muslim breh

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
im muslim breh

But you're athiest by definition. Im not tryna be funny. I know what you're tryna say. But what you're saying isnt accurate and it contradicts the very meaning of it

Worship Allah. Im not tellin u not to. I already went over what manifests from it

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's true. Humans are multi-dimensional and are actually pieces of GOD but shouldn't being interacting with higher dimensions without the guidance of the Spirit of the Most High. We can't comprehend higher dimensions naturally. Those things are spiritual and beyond basic human comprehension. I mean, you have people who think DMT trips are hallucinations and just their imagination. :francis: Unless you like generational curses, it would be best to say out of contacting other realms in the universe.

This. But they don't hear you tho. A level above.