If u believe in The God of Abraham and NASA then Humans r multi-deminsional beings like that God

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
We are gods through consciousness

But what is consciousness manifested as, in our limited and varied understanding.

Is it the "electric current" thats in our brains that's hooked up to computer drive thats hooked up to the wifi on some innanet, thats in the form our brain. That runs thru wires we call veins and frames we call "tissue" that are conductors and delegators for tha waves tbat give off pulse to our heart and other organs. That's activated to the confinment and constraints of the influences to our Flesh?

And the only way to maximize that "electric current" (which would magnify that Flesh) that some call "consciousness" and some call "energy". Or for some in their ("limited") perspective of understanding call "the holy spirit". Is to get what god has and to use what god know....

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
But what is consciousness manifested as, in our limited and varied understanding.

Is it the "electric current" thats in our brains that's hooked up to computer drive thats hooked up to the wifi on some innanet, thats in the form our brain. That runs thru wires we call veins and frames we call "tissue" that are conductors and delegators for tha waves tbat give off pulse to our heart and other organs. That are confined to the constraints of the influences to our Flesh?

And the only way to maximize that "electric current" that some call "consciousness" and some call "energy". Or for some in their ("limited") perspective of understanding call "the holy spirit". Is to get what god has and to use what god know....

Its Information embedded in energy

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Its Information embedded in energy

Information we only know so much about. For one reason or another

All I can see is that "mathematics" is in the equation or part of the story or fabric somewhere. Something's gotta do with it somewhere, i dont know.

A little bit of Darwinism, Pathogrean, Geneology, Calculous, Psychologically, and, Socialogical shyt. A little bit of everything else here and there too somehow I guess.

I gotta exercise my god to figure out more

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Religion is a tool made in the form of a program of psychology based off the bluebrint and theory of man and of mankind. The most dominating and influential Beings next to me. That could potential come up to these other galaxies and individually pursuing their own agendas. Which could potentially infer with other shyt poppin off in Tha Space Trap

To understand it. You have to first ask yourself, what is man? What type of Being is it? How does it work? How does it operate and how are those Operations for mankind programmed (individually internally and en masse as a whole) And what governs it?

What makes it vulnerable? How is it containable?

What do I go about the best option for probability for me as god if I want things to maintain a certain way. Whichever way i see ordained. Considering that im the alpha omega/ying yang to this shyt. And I god have the final say cuz this is my creation

You gotta look at it in that light

What you dont realize that in the action of taking up Pascal's Wager (which is what you're doing), you are still being governed by the very idea of a monotheistic God.
I can go into more detail, but only in pms.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
What you dont realize that in the action of taking up Pascal's Wager (which is what you're doing), you are still being governed by the very idea of a monotheistic God.
I can go into more detail, but only in pms.

Never heard of P. But he was constricted to the conformadees of his day too.

It's levels to this god shyt of this god life that you only so much just startin to get hip to.

Slow down Shawty. Your mind still runnin too fast and too slow because you only connected to so much of what's goin on around you. It don't even matter what religion or country you come from. Too many other little gods in the way

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
ColorlessFittingBuffalo.gif

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I know that all I of what I said is alot to process and sounds clustered, resulting in some confusion.

But everything i said is true has root. Don't just read the words, observe them

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true. Humans are multi-dimensional and are actually pieces of GOD but shouldn't being interacting with higher dimensions without the guidance of the Spirit of the Most High. We can't comprehend higher dimensions naturally. Those things are spiritual and beyond basic human comprehension. I mean, you have people who think DMT trips are hallucinations and just their imagination. :francis: Unless you like generational curses, it would be best to say out of contacting other realms in the universe.
What do you mean generational curses bruh:ohhh:

This threads got me thinking about what I've been researching lately.