If u believe in The God of Abraham and NASA then Humans r multi-deminsional beings like that God

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
dimension
A dimension is the measurement of something in physical space. You might give the painters everydimension of the rooms you want painted, including depth, height, and width.

So if we travelled to space then we're Gods too

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
full

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

Technically speaking. U can be a God too. Or part of one. Or part of a It. U just gotta get a few more resources in ya stash

Just make sure you keep your sheep and the rest of their clones dumb and in the dark of themselves to keep control of it as much as you can and as long as you can throughout the years.

You might wanna hit "reset" every so often in order to maintain the Order

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
That's true. Humans are multi-dimensional and are actually pieces of GOD but shouldn't being interacting with higher dimensions without the guidance of the Spirit of the Most High. We can't comprehend higher dimensions naturally. Those things are spiritual and beyond basic human comprehension. I mean, you have people who think DMT trips are hallucinations and just their imagination. :francis: Unless you like generational curses, it would be best to say out of contacting other realms in the universe.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's true. Humans are multi-dimensional and are actually pieces of GOD but shouldn't being interacting with higher dimensions without the guidance of the Spirit of the Most High. We can't comprehend higher dimensions naturally. Those things are spiritual and beyond basic human comprehension. I mean, you have people who think DMT trips are hallucinations and just their imagination. :francis: Unless you like generational curses, it would be best to say out of contacting other realms in the universe.

:snoop:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dimension

So if we travelled to space then we're Gods too

Believe that the definition of the Judaic Monotheistic God is "He is multidimensional" :mjlol:
That has nothing to do with doctrine of Judaism

You don't know much about Judiac theology do you... :francis:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Believe that the definition of the Judaic Monotheistic God is "He is multidimensional" :mjlol:
That has nothing to do with doctrine of Judaism

You don't know much about Judiac theology do you... :francis:

Religion is a tool made in the form of a program of psychology based off the bluebrint and theory of man and of mankind. The most dominating and influential Beings next to me. That could potential come up to these other galaxies and individually pursuing their own agendas. Which could potentially infer with other shyt poppin off in Tha Space Trap

To understand it. You have to first ask yourself, what is man? What type of Being is it? How does it work? How does it operate and how are those Operations for mankind programmed (individually internally and en masse as a whole) And what governs it?

What makes it vulnerable? How is it containable?

What do I go about the best option for probability for me as god if I want things to maintain a certain way. Whichever way i see ordained. Considering that im the alpha omega/ying yang to this shyt. And I god have the final say cuz this is my creation

You gotta look at it in that light