If Trump Wins There IS NO 2028 election. American Democracy Will Ceast to Exist

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I already told y'all this.

Trump is about to FLIP the rulebook.

He won't be going anywhere until Putin has completed his invasion of Eastern Europe.

That is Trump's entire purpose.

To make it easy for Putin to do that.

He is a Russian AGENT/ASSET.

He's not.

He's a Russian AGENT/Asset.

Trump's purpose is to become president and get Amerikkka to withdraw from NATO so that Putin can start an invasion of Eastern Europe.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
IMO it's no longer a dog whistle. :francis: That's why it's more upsetting Dems don't have their shyt together giving the circumstances. Even if Dems squeeze out a win, conservatives have the infrastructure in place to wait and they have no problem playing the long game.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
If Trump were to win there would still be an election in 2028, I don't doubt that there would not be an election, anybody thinking otherwise has become a bit too gullible/fearful of MAGA/Far-right rhetoric.

The only that may happen is an increase of questionable ethics, gerrymandering, etc by federal and local red state-controlled states and cities to possibly skew the balance in their favor.

Yet, anybody expecting a dictatorship along the lines of Hitler, etc isn't using their brain, and succumbing to fear-mongering. With that said, it's important to prevent Trump from regaining office to avoid some of the aforementioned unethical tactics that'd become more likely.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The same people that dismissed those who raised alarm of the havoc this supreme Court will wreck,will now jump in this thread to label OP an alarmist and assure us trump will respect transition of power and the constitution when the time comes and life will be bliss under his regime, I'm sure

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The same people that dismissed those who raised alarm of the havoc this supreme Court will wreck,will now jump in this thread to label OP an alarmist and assure us trump will respect transition of power a d constitution when the time comes and life will be bliss under his regime, I'm sure
The Dems dismissed it themselves. Obama let the GOP strong arm him out of a SC pick. It's time to stop blaming voters and put the blame where it belongs. There is only one opposition party to the Rethugs and they are incompetent.