If Trick Don’t Win The NXT Title Tonight…..I Will Set Myself On Fire

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg
i'd be so pissed if someone lit my coffin on fire then had the nerve to hit a pose in front of it lmao. i'm haunting your ass until the end of time!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You stay on my dikk. Hold this block you midevil faggit :ahh:
You’re the one who started shyt out of nowhere yesterday, still mad over what I said the previous day. Who’s really the salty dikk rider? :mjlol:

Glad to see you’re blocking me. can’t take the heat but quick to start shyt up. Take your ball and go home, fukkin puta. :umad:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I still think there's a chance Melo crashes the party:hubie:
The question is if they have him hit Trick so Trick wins but doesn't get a title - which seems like the simplest move... or if they go spicy and have Melo be smart and hit Ilja so Trick loses the title and gets kicked out of NXT
If they wanting Melo to be a top tier heel, you gotta have him do the latter
I don't think they got the balls to do it tho... prove me wrong Hickenbottom! :blessed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still think there's a chance Melo crashes the party:hubie:
The question is if they have him hit Trick so Trick wins but doesn't get a title - which seems like the simplest move... or if they go spicy and have Melo be smart and hit Ilja so Trick loses the title and gets kicked out of NXT
If they wanting Melo to be a top tier heel, you gotta have him do the latter
I don't think they got the balls to do it tho... prove me wrong Hickenbottom! :blessed:
Melo moving to the main roster
No reason to continue anymore storylines for him in NXT
The cage match was the blowoff