If this is how Samurais used to fight, I'd wash all of them!!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

:dead:

It would not be a good day for Miyamoto Musashi :mjgrin:

1 month training just to learn the rules, and it's a wrap. :yeshrug: No wonder that Black samurai Yasuke became a general, it's easy work :russ:

Factor in that a lot of em were short, like 5’3 tops or something.

Wouldn’t be hard to get range with a katana

Sword fighting is no joke tho, I don’t even think they sword fought like that irl. Was pretty rare apart from real war.

I think most times both dudes came out of it fukked up/permanently disfigured after ONE sword fight. That’s how real that shyt is :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
One Samurai cut down 2 dozen Mongols when Kublai Khan invaded

"With eighty mounted samurai and their retinue, Sukekuni confronted an invasion force of what the Sō Shi Kafu describes as 8000 warriors embarked on 900 ships.[16] The Mongols landed at 02:00 in the morning on 4 November, and ignored the Japanese negotiation attempts, shooting with their archers and forcing them to retreat. The fight was engaged by 04:00.[16] The small garrison force was quickly defeated, but according to the Sō Shi Kafu, one samurai, Sukesada, cut down 25 enemy soldiers in individual combat.[17] The invaders defeated a final Japanese cavalry charge around nightfall.[17][16]

I'm pretty sure they GOT BUSY.. they had reign over Japan until gunpowder rifles and muskets became prevalent. Christian revolted and whoop the samurai ass because of muskets only.