If this doesn’t prove that them people planted Drake into the music industry…

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
UMM..YES Because Drake does R&B too duh?

Drake has whole songs that are just him singing with no rap. The fact that u don't know this forces me to not take u serious with the questions u are asking.
Singing in a melody is not R&B and does not make you an R&b artists.You are obviously a white boy who knows nothing about black American music. Nelly was doing melodic songs. Bone thugs did the same. That’s not R&B

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
TF are you talking about?

Biz Markee was a comedian rapper, lil Kim existed in the era where no females were expected to write and easy said on the record that ice cube wrote his shyt.

If your trying to cape, your failing.

But but but Biz Markie wa a comedian rapper :russ:

Biz Markie was not Eddie Murpy and Joe Piscipo doing the HoneyMooners rap. Biz Markie was not Weird Al Yanchovic.

Enimem, ODB, 2 Live Crew, Redman on his 1st album......Rappers being comedic has always been a thing in Hip Hop. Just stop. Reducing Biz to Eddie Murpy doing the "Boogie In Ya Butt" song is you reaching like a mother fukker and it's hilarious. You funny.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the hell can you call Drake a plant when we can literally track his career from successful mixtapes, then album by album until he got to this point. So far gone was HUGE.

Do you know what an industry plant actually is? Jack Harlow or Ice Spice could be considered plants, they literally came out of nowhere and went straight to the top.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Singing in a melody is not R&B and does not make you an R&b artists.

We're done here. I believe Wikipedia over you. Nelly isn't R&B and it doesnt say so in his Wiki.

And the fact that you called me a whiteboy when my pic was posted not to long ago 100% confirms you don't know what u are talking about. So I'm done with you and will no longer respond to anything u say on this topic. Peace.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
How the hell can you call Drake a plant when we can literally track his career from successful mixtapes, then album by album until he got to this point. So far gone was HUGE.

Do you know what an industry plant actually is? Jack Harlow or Ice Spice could be considered plants, they literally came out of nowhere and went straight to the top.
He was a child actor on a popular show duh he was connected

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
We're done here. I believe Wikipedia over you.

upload an image to the web

And the fact that you called me a whiteboy when my pic was posted not to long ago confirms you don't know what u are talking about. So I'm done with you. Peace.
You are a fukking idiot. Those songs have elements of R&B but he is not an R&B artists. Drake is not Usher or Mary J Blige. He’s a rapper who use different elements from time to time. That’s actually disrespectful to the genre. So is Drake a reggae artist because of “Controlla”? :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and Trey Songz linked via MySpace. He’s in the Wonder Woman video with a cameo too.

Myspace??? :laff: as i said before, an unsigned artist cant get a signed artist to feature on his mixtape WITHOUT the label's permission. In other words, wheelchair drizzy had to have been SIGNED already for lil wayne and trey songz to be on his internet mixtapes. The fix was in from the start. All that bidding war, buzz in 08 or 09, met trey songz on myspace was all cap. I remember the "story" they came up with that makes no fukking sense. They were saying how he was rapping in 2003, then he was a phonte and joe budden fan, and then he met lil wayne in 05. Industry plant to a damn t

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're done here. I believe Wikipedia over you. Nelly isn't R&B and it doesnt say so in his Wiki.

And the fact that you called me a whiteboy when my pic was posted not to long ago 100% confirms you don't know what u are talking about. So I'm done with you and will no longer respond to anything u say on this topic. Peace.
You in here using Wikipedia definition to define BLACK music. FOH. Muting your goofy ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fam. Keep up. All of that has already been debunked.