"If they let you score, DONT SCORE"-Atlanta Falcons at NY Giants Game thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Nah it hurts more to me because they actually played a good game today. Sunday they were pitiful for the most part and it was a battle to see who'd be less pitiful, they lost that one. THIS shyt right here though? They were up 20-10 and had a chance to be up at least 23-10. E fumbles the ball, the defense lets these cats go 97 yards and then they get a chance to redeem themselves and somehow get a delay of freaking game..how in the hell are you getting delay of game calls at this level?

Bad teams find ways to lose, this is a bad team. Just keep the expectations low

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Both teams trash. Once again an alleged " elite offense" barely winning again showing they are about the average life. The Giants what more can I say, utter confusion, they basically gave them the game
We barely won games in 2012 and yet made it to the NFC championship. You're a Seahwaks fan, I'm sure you remember that run :sas2:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We barely won games in 2012 and yet made it to the NFC championship. You're a Seahwaks fan, I'm sure you remember that run :sas2:
yea, the Falcons losing the lead again, to a rookie qb in their home stadium, having the whole stadium shook and then having the real matty ice save their butt again. But the falcons got away with a penalty because kickers aren't allowed to take a practice kick.

Yea, i definitely remember the falcons frauding it up that day.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You feel me tho...
2 be a true GIANTS fan we must learn to master our emotions at a very young age
on some ZEN Jedi sh!t lol

Basically. You gotta learn to be james bond...cold, emotionless, and cutting off anything that can cause you emotional pain. You block out the world until the next game. I'm not watching or reading anything football related for yet another few days. Thank God they play Thursday though