"If they let you score, DONT SCORE"-Atlanta Falcons at NY Giants Game thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Total inept football. Bone headed clock management, DUMB DUMB DUMB PENALTIES, Eli throwing BEAUTIES to the likes of Parker and Randle and Donnel :scust:

Rookie O Line barely holding it together :scust:

OBJ looking across the O-Line like :scust:

Victor Cruz looking at his leg like :scust:

JPP looking at his hand :ehh:

Coughlin looking like a mixture of :martin::jbhmm::what::beli::merchant:

Eli looking like :deadrose:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After last week this doesn't even hurt. I just want this season to end. It's been a train wreck since July 4th

Nah it hurts more to me because they actually played a good game today. Sunday they were pitiful for the most part and it was a battle to see who'd be less pitiful, they lost that one. THIS shyt right here though? They were up 20-10 and had a chance to be up at least 23-10. E fumbles the ball, the defense lets these cats go 97 yards and then they get a chance to redeem themselves and somehow get a delay of freaking game..how in the hell are you getting delay of game calls at this level?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
And I live in the area breh..I'm going to have to hear this bull for the next few days until thursday night and what's worse, I'm not even picking them to win that game. How in the hell do you have so many miscues and give away two games in a row with the same stupid shyt: clock mismanagement, dropped balls, players not doing what they're supposed to be doing and again, dropped passes

they really might go 0-3 but every year when their backs are against the wall thats when they show up :mindblown:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:dead: build ur offense around obj and don't go to to him in the second half.

I knew it was over when Julio made that ridiculous catch.

Eli lost his confidence when he turned the ball over.

Landon Collins can't tackle anymore.

Yoooo we r behind the redskins :dead:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they really might go 0-3 but every year when their backs are against the wall thats when they show up :mindblown:

They seem to do it once I've already had my fill of them and start getting my icebox where my heart use to be on with them. Then they wanna show out. They better win Thursday man. they have no choice. They will not recover from 0-3. And the skins can be beaten. I see them up close every week and they're a time bomb waiting to happen

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Both teams trash. Once again an alleged " elite offense" barely winning again showing they are about the average life. The Giants what more can I say, utter confusion, they basically gave them the game

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's the opening line in the post game article from the nj advance:

For the second straight week, the Giants could not live with prosperity, blowing yet another 10-point lead in the fourth quarter to grab defeat from the jaws of victory against Atlanta.

:deadrose:

:sadbron: