• Total voters

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wow:

What was that like?

at the time i actually didnt care. i was anti-social so it was nice to have my own table where i can just chill and read EGM and Gamepro lol. I ate my lunch, read, slept, n then went to class n read my magazines some more. Nobody fukked with me because after columbine they all thought i would be the one to shoot up my high school :pachaha:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
at the time i actually didnt care. i was anti-social so it was nice to have my own table where i can just chill and read EGM and Gamepro lol. I ate my lunch, read, slept, n then went to class n read my magazines some more. Nobody fukked with me because after columbine they all thought i would be the one to shoot up my high school :pachaha:

:russ: So no one ever called you out on it, or specifically tried to antagonize you for a reaction?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ: So no one ever called you out on it, or specifically tried to antagonize you for a reaction?

nah man. people were honestly scared of me. at one point in the month after columbine happened, i had this pretty senior come up to me all friendly and ask me how i was doing and stuff. probably so i would make sure not to kill her when it went down :dead:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

why didnt you just got to the library?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
nah man. people were honestly scared of me. at one point in the month after columbine happened, i had this pretty senior come up to me all friendly and ask me how i was doing and stuff. probably so i would make sure not to kill her when it went down :dead:
Damn man :heh: you should've pretended to act vulnerable in front of the girl and got sympathy p*ssy lol

What'd you do during class? Did any of the classmates speak to you?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Damn man :heh: you should've pretended to act vulnerable in front of the girl and got sympathy p*ssy lol

What'd you do during class? Did any of the classmates speak to you?

i had like 2 people that i ever spoke to in high school. this 1 kid that i spoke about football with during football season, and this one other dude who was just a super friendly pothead. during class i would either pay attention and do really well if it was something i was interested in like history or english(i loved to read) or read my magazines or the newspaper if it was someshyt i didnt enjoy like math or science.

i also wore an old army jacket and mumbled alot and was very socially anxious. it took me a long time to grow out of that but i would literally get mini panic attacks if i felt too much attention on me. i was just a weird kid.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I was the cat who challenged the gangsters with stuff like :
Yea i hear you be catching bodies in the hood my n1kka....
I bet you wont run up in the precinct and lay them pigs down tho

they be like
:dahell:

"Ra you Crazy son"

im not crazy
:demonic:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Where would a yugioh playing, biology club brother who listens to trap music go to?

* hood Nikka it is.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm pretty much the same as I was in school on here...
I played ball but never really fukked with the athletes like that but could roll with the geeks because I like games and shyt

I can't be grouped :blessed: