• Bullies

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
if the coli was high school, i'd file under "hood nikka".

in real high school, i was a wierd hybrid of alot of things, but for some reason, theres not 1 option for any of this.:comeon:

wheres the options for:
- hip-hopper
- hustler
- class clown
- regular nikka

actually, looking back, i was like a completely different person every year and i didnt even realize it. but those 4 categories were always my main traits through it all so i'll rock with that.

Where's the fashionable students? That's who I still hang around. My friends might be low key gay though IMO.:mjcry:

is this fashionable enough?:manny:

not on no fakkit chit but i used to be one of the best-dressed in grades 10 & 11. in grade 10, i was a pretty boy. grade 11 i had alot of the hot street chit before most people jumped on. woolrich coats, special edition air forces, man i was killin it and hustlin niccas. best year.

i'd halfway say grade 9 too. i was a grimey dirtbag young bul but i rocked nice stuff half the time, but didnt rock it properly thru half of that.

12th grade i lost my mind and it showed. not on no dirtbag chit or nothing like that but it was obvious that i didnt give a f*ck. gear wasnt exactly up to par. it was just presentable enough.

I was a hybrid :manny:
band geek/athlete was in marching band but I also played football so for a big portion of the class I would show up and do nothing just chill with the other football players. played baseball too even though we sucked every year.
to be honest there wasn't a lot of "nerds" in my school at least the common stereotype
no stereotypical bullies... I'd explain it further if someone asked
drama club :mjlol:near nonexistent
band geeks out of 70 people in the class I'd say 5 of em were legitimate band geeks... actually heres just a ratchet video of us

let me guess.

you went to a small neighborhood hood school?

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How you not have class clown tho? Nikkass used to have me so gassed up in HS thinking I was that funny I actually thought about being a Stand Up comedian or clown or some shyt a couple times

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How you not have class clown tho? Nikkass used to have me so gassed up in HS thinking I was that funny I actually thought about being a Stand Up comedian or clown or some shyt a couple times

i know right?

teachers used to make me the center-piece of the class on the slick. always calling on me and chit to keep the class alive. i didnt even peep it back then. i used to think they saw potential in me.:laugh: they looked out tho. cuz i passed some classes where i didnt even deserve an F-.

i came a long way tho. when i first got there, i was just plain ole disruptive. i even stole on a cat in the middle of class. i was an angry little man.

how hip-hop head isnt an option, when we're on a hip-hop board is beyond me.

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a part of the "regular nikka group" in high school. I wasn't popular myself :mjcry: but the popular kids were cool with me and never fukked with me like they did some other nikkas :umad: I had girls tell me hella girls were talking about me but I was too swagless to parlay it into puzzy. I did eat though just not as much as I should've :mjpls: I was just regular. To swagless to be extraordinary :mjcry:

might be some cac shyt to say but I read in this in Morgan Freeman's voice :mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
whoa .. at the risk of quackery
i'll just say "popular" but i played sports and did drugs and maybe bullied certain people and i was also from a rough neighborhood
socially i was plugged into anything good that was happening-
my social group was always mixed in with the prettiest girls
always mixed in with best parties
so i guess that's enough to claim "cool/popular" label

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Triple hybrid athlete, nerd, loner

That's the pathway to success later on :banderas: