If the disrespect towards blacc people doesnt stop on here im deleting

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I stopped posting here for a month or two and decided to come back last night, i see the same chit over and over again. "Kak this kak that".

Truth is, racism only matters when its directed at black people when it's the other way around no one cares.

And this is coming from a black dude so don't get mad and call me a kak.
Shut the fukk up c00n.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
AGAIN, i'm black not white.

I'm just saying breh, this forum is starting to die out thanks to all of these wannabe black power folks.

We can't even have a discussion about azz and titz without someone bringing up race.

You guys are just as annoying as those punk azz white kids trolling youtube vids with "niqqer" this and "monkey" that.

Most of the racist shyt on this site is done by Crackkkas and uncle tom c00ns such as yourself.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Shut the fukk up c00n.

Nah, you stfu.
It's the truth, I've seen it with my own two eyes.

I've heard blacks(mainly the urban/hood ones) say some of the most racist chit then when it's reversed back to them they start to get violent and say "man :dwillhuh: you racist".

I kinda blame the media though, we've been brainwashed to believe that only white people can be racist which is bullchit because I've seen plenty of racist blacks,latinos(black dominicans,white dominicans etc.) and Asians.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
RichardDawkins.net Store - We Are All Africans
110802AfricanTshirt_large.jpg

i just copped 3 of these
whats wrong with your arm ? why are you on pills?

Dawkins is my stepfather.:lolbron: This dude tho. Owning small minds since I was a baby.