If the disrespect towards blacc people doesnt stop on here im deleting

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I stopped coming on here as much due to the nonstop Cac this and cac that.
Its unfortunate because when a black person talks like that they are actually giving white people too much power over them. The fact that you think white people control your life so much shows that you feel helpless.

Its not "cacs" that are holding you back...its the boyish mindset many of you have.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don't get why ppl make half the racist threads they make anyway. We ain't tryna be that other racist board.

We get on the internet to have fun and relaxx. :snoop: at them for getting on a hiphop based forum and try to start some bullshyt :stopitslime:

That's why I stay in JBO most of the time, I just look at bytches and laugh about the fukkery these cats post.

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

SO MUCH TRUTH.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
AC man came. He needed help moving it. door was too skinny so i had to help him. its nowhere to really grip an AC unit so it slipped onto my hand

Cut the hand off and get a robotic hand with the rocket launcher attachment breh. :eat:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped coming on here as much due to the nonstop Cac this and cac that.
Its unfortunate because when a black person talks like that they are actually giving white people too much power over them. The fact that you think white people control your life so much shows that you feel helpless.

Its not "cacs" that are holding you back...its the boyish mindset many of you have.

I stopped posting here for a month or two and decided to come back last night, i see the same chit over and over again. "Kak this kak that".

Truth is, racism only matters when its directed at black people when it's the other way around no one cares.

And this is coming from a black dude so don't get mad and call me a kak.

y'all are about to be called cacs and c00ns for beeing against all the racism.
these dudes and there obsession over race is hilarious i genuinely think some of them have a mental problem :pachaha:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Son stfu

Nobody's losing sleep over people being referred to as saltine squares. You CACs need to stop that shyt in its tracks and go entertain st0rmfr0nt with your white plight.

We don't give a shyt.

AGAIN, i'm black not white.

I'm just saying breh, this forum is starting to die out thanks to all of these wannabe black power folks.

We can't even have a discussion about azz and titz without someone bringing up race.

You guys are just as annoying as those punk azz white kids trolling youtube vids with "niqqer" this and "monkey" that.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
so op, who constantly bytches about black people, just cut off 2 of his fingers moving an ac unit and the first thing he's thinking about is how he's gonna leave coli if it doesnt fundamentally change :deadrose: 7/10

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
AC man came. He needed help moving it. door was too skinny so i had to help him. its nowhere to really grip an AC unit so it slipped onto my hand

im extremely happy for your loss :cheff:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
so op, who constantly bytches about black people, just cut off 2 of his fingers moving an ac unit and the first thing he's thinking about is how he's gonna leave coli if it doesnt fundamentally change :deadrose: 7/10

wehn have i ever complained about blacc ppl dumbass! ugh

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I fukks w/ you on this one Zay, that's why I spend most of my time in HL/JBO/Coli.
It's apparent that alot of folks here are wannabe blacks.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I stopped posting here for a month or two and decided to come back last night, i see the same chit over and over again. "Kak this kak that".

Truth is, racism only matters when its directed at black people when it's the other way around no one cares.

And this is coming from a black dude so don't get mad and call me a kak.
go cry about it somewhere else bytch. I :pacspit: on white apologist like you for living.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I love how these cacs say black people talk about race too much. The black experience in America revolves around race. We dont live in a privileged society where our race doesn't matter. The second we step outside of our homes we are a judged and treated differently.