If the disrespect towards blacc people doesnt stop on here im deleting

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
For real this shyt is getting out of hand. Its a time to play n its a time to be serious as well.

I dont see how yall jus letting ppl come on here n act blacc n disrespect ur mother sister etc...
i cant deal no more im tired of it its not funny or cute smh

im on meds n can only type wit one hand so excuse my grammar

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
For real this shyt is getting out of hand. Its a time to play n its a time to be serious as well.

I dont see how yall jus letting ppl come on here n act blacc n disrespect ur mother sister etc...
i cant deal no more im tired of it its not funny or cute smh

im on meds n can only type wit one hand so excuse my grammar

I stopped posting here for a month or two and decided to come back last night, i see the same chit over and over again. "Kak this kak that".

Truth is, racism only matters when its directed at black people when it's the other way around no one cares.

And this is coming from a black dude so don't get mad and call me a kak.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
what's funny is that there is a whole section dedicated to those race baiting threads (i.e. the race track)...

but the mods are too retarded to move the threads until they hit 25+ pages.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I stopped posting here for a month or two and decided to come back last night, i see the same chit over and over again. "Kak this kak that".

Truth is, racism only matters when its directed at black people when it's the other way around no one cares.

And this is coming from a black dude so don't get mad and call me a kak.

Son stfu

Nobody's losing sleep over people being referred to as saltine squares. You CACs need to stop that shyt in its tracks and go entertain st0rmfr0nt with your white plight.

We don't give a shyt.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You might as well just delete your account. People have trouble respecting each other regardless of race. And the truth of the matter is if you really want to disresepect someone, you'll find any means by wish to do so. It just so happens, most people in here are using race as the discriminate. Your ultimatum is similar to kids who threaten to hold their breath until they get the toy they want from their parents...

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I don't get why ppl make half the racist threads they make anyway. We ain't tryna be that other racist board.

We get on the internet to have fun and relaxx. :snoop: at them for getting on a hiphop based forum and try to start some bullshyt :stopitslime:

That's why I stay in JBO most of the time, I just look at bytches and laugh about the fukkery these cats post.

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
RichardDawkins.net Store - We Are All Africans
110802AfricanTshirt_large.jpg

i just copped 3 of these
whats wrong with your arm ? why are you on pills?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Race is talked about waaaay too much on every single section of this site. The only section where I rarely see race talked about is the arcadium.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Then you need to just leave, breh :manny:

The coli tolerates racism (especially against whites). You think racist comments against blacks are ever gonna stop on here? Especially when most of those comments come from other black people? :heh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
what the fukk man? how did you do that?

are you trolling? if not thats really fukked up

AC man came. He needed help moving it. door was too skinny so i had to help him. its nowhere to really grip an AC unit so it slipped onto my hand

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
AC man came. He needed help moving it. door was too skinny so i had to help him. its nowhere to really grip an AC unit so it slipped onto my hand

:to: :eek::(

damn that sucks im sorry. let me know if there is anything i can do to help breh.