:mjlol: thread turned to chaos pretty quickly

:martin:

a374aaad-28c6-455f-8127-81d513579a7f_text.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
console wars drowned out all the regular dialogue years ago lol.

of course people say "this forum would die without stans" - they ran off everyone else now its only them posting rapid fire day and night

It's lowkey ridiculous. The console warring here isn't even fun or smart. It's literally a bunch of nikkas falling and quoting each other until real discussion falls wayside or they just talk about it somewhere else.

I shouldn't have been surprised but there's no wonder why this subforum is damn near dead outside the same people getting engagement doing the same shyt.

I wouldn't even mind if this gets less action to at least get it focused on game discussion and not childish ass, gameFAQs era trolling from nikkas that were considered too fanboyish for even Era or GAF

I don't even have to check a topic. You can check posts, see who has the most posts in there and immediately recognize there's 0 point posting there

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:dead: It's both hilarious and sad it's come to that.

It's wild and I've only just started posting here recently. I genuinely don't mind the trolling and shyt, but bro, 4 threads and it's literally just back and forth between 1-2 people to keep it on the front page is lame as fukk.

No weekly/monthly game recs, no game discussions, etc. Just literal console warring across 95% of threads here. It's kinda strange to see. Like I said, borderline gameFAQs or Twitter shyt.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's wild and I've only just started posting here recently. I genuinely don't mind the trolling and shyt, but bro, 4 threads and it's literally just back and forth between 1-2 people to keep it on the front page is lame as fukk.

No weekly/monthly game recs, no game discussions, etc. Just literal console warring across 95% of threads here. It's kinda strange to see. Like I said, borderline gameFAQs or Twitter shyt.

Yes, like much in life it has worn its welcome. But stuff that you mentioned I would pop in and check for when it was way more active. Leagues, group sessions, etc. felt like they were more popular some years back. Even as a non-participant, I would check things out. Nowadays, my general participation is relegated to game threads before Meach and the rest of the Power Derangers turn up and sour the experience. This thread is the uncommon occurrence.

More reason that Stan Wars should be compartmentalized to its own subforum. The other option is to subforum everything else and let the main area be BS, but I don't think servicing that smaller stanbase is the appropriate action. It works for TLR with Gym and Show Room for autos, but those are much lower in traction.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nowadays, my general participation is relegated to game threads before Meach and the rest of the Power Derangers turn up and sour the experience.

This gonna turn console warring again but also look at top posts in pretty much every starfield thread.

But it's ridiculous on both sides and I'm trying to not engage it on either side more than necessary and just them constantly try to dap fish, but goddamn does it ruin discussions.

Cry baby ass jiggas bruv
:umad: at console wars
WE POWER THIS FORUM :pacspit:
Bet most yalll crying dirty ass xbots or pc nikkas :hhh:

Pretty sure ol boy above plays on PlayStation and also been in the starfield shyt having fun.

It's like some of y'all can't have fun trolling and turn it into an entire persona that affects all discourse in a subforum.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This gonna turn console warring again but also look at top posts in pretty much every starfield thread.

But it's ridiculous on both sides and I'm trying to not engage it on either side more than necessary and just them constantly try to dap fish, but goddamn does it ruin discussions.

Pretty sure ol boy above plays on PlayStation and also been in the starfield shyt having fun.

It's like some of y'all can't have fun trolling and turn it into an entire persona that affects all discourse in a subforum.
Durag energy :mjlit:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I've posted in several Sony only games threads and not once have you seen me acting like you.

Me responding in accordance to you and your bullshyt (same guy that the moment BG3 was coming to Series S, upped/participated in 3/4 different threads that entire day literally just to hate on the s) does not define a rule.

We're not the same. There's a reason why so many people here you blocked. If you can find me 3 sony threads where I purposely trolled them for over 300+ posts (literally just adding up your starfield related shyt) then you got me.

shyt bro, find me 300 total posts doing what you're doing. You're the top replier in damn near literally every starfield or Xbox thread.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Maybe follow suit instead of subbing me and crying :ehh:

I've literally tagged you and gone out my way to edit my posts and tag you when it could be seen as a diss lmaoooo.

:blessed:

Last time I did that you told me to stop cussing. Then the other time you deflected from the fact your silly ass has been bushed twice over this bc youre a weirdo.

I don't block so I can just constantly let you know I don't fukk with you both indirectly and directly.