If The Arcadium Got A Subform?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Gen z does havean aversion to corporations and corporate worship so you might be right. They might use products but have disdain for the company making them.

Almost all my friends that really care about games have a PC with one console and pirate almost everything. I got into a back and forth with an older poster here that was spending about $1,200 on pre-orders and new copies/deluxe editions of games for console. I sent him a link like 'bro that's a waste of money use this' and he seemed proud of the receipt, posted it as a flex.

I thought he was complaining about the price :heh:

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
easily a console wars section. it'd clean up this section a good bit.

A stan wars subform would be perfect

But The Bushes already exists. :dwillhuh:

They could create a console wars section

Y'all would probably regret it long term though. This section would be super dry.

A computer and phone sub section would be nice though.

Not sure about that. I'm sure everyone's gone through the experience of reading a thread thay had decent convo, and then wondering what page they need to skip to in order to miss Stan wars derailment.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
But The Bushes already exists. :dwillhuh:

Not sure about that. I'm sure everyone's gone through the experience of reading a thread thay had decent convo, and then wondering what page they need to skip to in order to miss Stan wars derailment.

I opened that UE5/720p thread because it seemed interesting...it basically derailed into a console war thread by the second post

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
easily a console wars section. it'd clean up this section a good bit.

What do you think? A lot of us would post more if the conversations weren't hijacked by a handful of people.

@Rain @GoldenGlove

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It could work exactly like the bushes where that's the only place y'all can post :ehh:
Worst is somebody like you that’s been here engaging in the console stan shyt for years, then pretending you don’t like it.

The alternative stan free arcadium would have to come with strict rules, lots of snitching, and overzealous mods.

Not really a fun place for any of us, even those of you that pretend you want that :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gaming specific threads seem to be fine imo. It's just news, rumors and event related threads that get derailed because of a random post or two. Usually I just ignore it but sometimes egos and personalities won't let each other have the last word. I mainly stick to joke posts as I don't have energy all the time to be going back and forth for pages with Meach or TItan like I used to lol.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Don't want sound cringy but I guess a cosplay section(post hoes only obviously)

Because a stan war section or PC section will dry up the main forum

This dead ass forum doesn't need it

This forum would be dead without the console wars. Can’t wait to see what happens when the Starfield reviews drop.

There’s no need for a sub forum. The Arcadium does not have enough activity mike that.

I have thought about starting a BST (buy sell and trade) thread tho.

:martin: The Film Room has just as many impressions/views/ messages as the Arcadium, but with less threads. That shows more engaging threads and conversations are taking place.

Now look at the last 2 pages here already turned into a Stan Wars thread. I don’t even wanna post in here now.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Then this isn't a gaming forum it's a fanboy forum :skip:

You should be able to talk about a game on here without 3 or 4 pages of mfs fighting over which piece of plastic they bought.
I legit can’t tell if they’re serious or not with this. :francis:

I remember when I could only afford one device too but aren’t we all grown with disposable income here? :mjtf: