If t'challa put together a team of black heroes/villians can he beat the avengers?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
shiiiiddddddd...... low key, Blue Marvel is the strongest earth based character in Marvel and DC

:patrice: Sentry is as powerful as Blue Marvel. Dr. Strange as well. New 52 Captain Atom is ridiculous. He's up there, but he just doesn't have that many appearances and feats to call him the strongest Earth based character:yeshrug:

Everyone is going to say he is a black version of superman but to be honest he is a black toned down version of dr. Manhattan

Dr. Manhattan ain't shyt:bryan: He's a low level matter manipulator at BEST. He has 1 book of feats that aren't even impressive:ufdup:

teacher

All Star
Daps
No one in that group is taking out an S Tier/Low Herald character like Thor except for Blue Marvel. Even then he doesn't have the feats compared to the years of Thor feats.

:beli:

Black Panther is probably top 10 smartest people in Marvel, but there is no way he's taking out Thor regardless of prep. That's like those dumb fukks that think Superman would lose to Batman in a fight:snoop:

To answer the original question, it depends on if the Avengers know if Black Panther is coming. Tony Stark is one of the few humans that can out do or at least match Black Panther prep time.

Depending on who BP recruits he could beat the Avengers 6/10:jbhmm: Blue Marvel is the only thing stopping Thor from stomping 10/10 solo

I always thought Hulk> thor? or is that just a specific version of hulk?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I gotta ask, was there supposed to be a limit on the amount of characters one could use...like say 6 on 6.?
Because you can name a plethora of characters and how would that be interesting?

Honestly I thought of only BP, Miles, Power Man, Blade. And they weren't enough to take down all of them, especially not thor.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer the original question, it depends on if the Avengers know if Black Panther is coming. Tony Stark is one of the few humans that can out do or at least match Black Panther prep time.

Depending on who BP recruits he could beat the Avengers 6/10:jbhmm: Blue Marvel is the only thing stopping Thor from stomping 10/10 solo

Tony almost always underestimates T'Challa, and that's one of the reasons the latter tends to one-up him. Tony's arrogance is one of his biggest flaws.

I agree about Thor though. He would be the hardest for BP's group to body but between the likes of Monica and Blue Marvel it could be possible.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
The wreaking crew can give Thor the beats u mean to tell me blue marvel can't?

Blue marvel beat two versions of Hyperion.

He knocked out black bolt.
Made hulk go back to Bruce Banner due to atom matipulation
Battle field removed sentry
Had gladiator shock

Thor has a hard time keeping up with ms. Marvel now a days

Even the creator of blue marvel and stan lee say he is weaker than than thor. Thor has been around longer and has had more comic so he is going to have more plot induced situations and jobbing that Blue marvel

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
No one in that group is taking out an S Tier/Low Herald character like Thor except for Blue Marvel. Even then he doesn't have the feats compared to the years of Thor feats.

:beli:

Black Panther is probably top 10 smartest people in Marvel, but there is no way he's taking out Thor regardless of prep. That's like those dumb fukks that think Superman would lose to Batman in a fight:snoop:

breh don't you ever compare me to one of those batman fans.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Even the creator of blue marvel and stan lee say he is weaker than than thor. Thor has been around longer and has had more comic so he is going to have more plot induced situations and jobbing that Blue marvel

You can't argue that recently thors feats have been not been impressive man. The last semi strong feat he did was team up with bearded Jesus Hyperion and destroy those alien mega ships.

The creator also said he wants other writers ( he hinted blacks writers) to expand on the mythos of blue marvel :shaq: he only getting better feats breh

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
:patrice: Sentry is as powerful as Blue Marvel. Dr. Strange as well. New 52 Captain Atom is ridiculous. He's up there, but he just doesn't have that many appearances and feats to call him the strongest Earth based character:yeshrug:

Dr. Manhattan ain't shyt:bryan: He's a low level matter manipulator at BEST. He has 1 book of feats that aren't even impressive:ufdup:

Call brehs who create planets and see through time and space low matter manipulators breh

I hate Dr. Manhattan too but he is not low level. I agree with Dr. Atom though. What were your thoughts on him and SHAZAM! Actions 2005- now. DC hates giving people who are supposed to be more powerful than superman shine.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I always thought Hulk> thor? or is that just a specific version of hulk?
Nah, even the strongest version of the Hulk would lose to a serious Thor.

Call brehs who create planets and see through time and space low matter manipulators.

Manhattan didn't create a planet in Watchmen. His supposed omscience was highly limited since he got punked by Ozzy and he don't know whether he had given that girl cancer iirc.

He even said he wasn't capable of stopping that whole bomb thing

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wildcard here is Vision. Thor, Hulk and Tony can be beaten through sheer physical force/matter manipulation/Telepathy/magic. Vision's intangibility and density manipulation makes him almost IMPOSSIBLE to beat without some massive PIS. With that being said my team.

T'Challa
M (versatility with speed, strength, flight and low level telepathy)
Blue Marvel (again versatility with his power set , is there any evidence that his powers can affect intangibility?)
Spectrum (Her control all forms of the EM spectrum make her damn near invincible)
Brother Voodoo (magic)
Moses Magnum (while his strength and durability varies wildly at peak showing he has been shown to be near class 100. However his earthquake generating power will be great for area attacks for those non flying Avengers.
Luke Cage (his invulnerability will be needed)

Everyone on my team has some level of durability or invulnerability (with the exception of voodoo but I'm sure he can cast a spell to fix that) along with the versatility of their powers they should be able to get the W