If t'challa put together a team of black heroes/villians can he beat the avengers?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is going to say he is a black version of superman but to be honest he is a black toned down version of dr. Manhattan

His backstory and how he gets his powers is :whoo: but goddamn that power set :heh:

Nobody stronger
Limitless stamina
Can fly at least 25000 mph
Invulnerable
Super senses
Energy and light creation
Atom manipulation

Last edited:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
T

I'd put Brother Voodoo (Sorceror Surpeme) against the hulk. Hulk is strong as shyt, but you won't win against that cat throwing strength against strength. Doctor Voodoo got his own spells, seals, possession game plus he got access to Dr. Strange's arsenal of spells too.

BP
Luke Cage
War Machine
Brother Voodoo
Storm
Falcon
Goliath
Nick Fury
Misty Knight (this chick is dope to me)
Cloak

Between all of them they'd have the Avengers covered PLUS it wouldn't be a straight battle because I'd bet money Cyclops would wanna get in on that Avengers ass whoopin squad too.

Misty knight been bed wenching since the 70's:troll:

And falcon is a poster child for c00ns.

Trade them both for the black original captain America and also maybe shadow King

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
T

I'd put Brother Voodoo (Sorceror Surpeme) against the hulk. Hulk is strong as shyt, but you won't win against that cat throwing strength against strength. Doctor Voodoo got his own spells, seals, possession game plus he got access to Dr. Strange's arsenal of spells too.

BP
Luke Cage
War Machine
Brother Voodoo
Storm
Falcon
Goliath
Nick Fury
Misty Knight (this chick is dope to me)
Cloak

Between all of them they'd have the Avengers covered PLUS it wouldn't be a straight battle because I'd bet money Cyclops would wanna get in on that Avengers ass whoopin squad too.
forgot all about brother voodoo (actually thought he was dc tbh :lolbron:)....that should cover it right there then since u need a non physical foe (mystic or telepath) to go against hulk and successfully beat or hold him off. BP, Marvel, Luke, & Storm will do the rest :jawalrus:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Blue Marvel is not even stronger than Thor...some of you guys is tripping.
Blue marvel beat two versions of Hyperion.

He knocked out black bolt.
Made hulk go back to Bruce Banner due to atom matipulation
Battle field removed sentry
Had gladiator shock

Thor has a hard time keeping up with ms. Marvel now a days

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
BP has someone that strong on the Ultimates? :whoo:I already know about Monica and Chavez. Guess I need to play catch-up with Blue Marvel.

That squad is crazy strong. :huhldup:

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
T'challa
Storm
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Deathlok
Cloak
Miles
Moses Magnum
Deadly Nightshade
Centurius
Luke Cage
War Machine
Brother Voodoo
Nighthawk all would smash on any variation of the Avengers
Almost 4got about the og blade

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Avengers being iron man cap america, vision, spiderman, hulk, thor and hawkeye.

Bp gets 1 day prep.

I gotta ask, was there supposed to be a limit on the amount of characters one could use...like say 6 on 6.?
Because you can name a plethora of characters and how would that be interesting?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
A squad of:

T'Challa
Storm
Monica Rambeau
Blue Marvel
War Machine
Black Goliath
Miles Morales
Bishop
Cecilia Reyes
Luke Cage

can pretty much take on anyone on earth.

No one in that group is taking out an S Tier/Low Herald character like Thor except for Blue Marvel. Even then he doesn't have the feats compared to the years of Thor feats.

T'Challa could SOLO the avengers with one day prep time.

:beli:

Black Panther is probably top 10 smartest people in Marvel, but there is no way he's taking out Thor regardless of prep. That's like those dumb fukks that think Superman would lose to Batman in a fight:snoop:

To answer the original question, it depends on if the Avengers know if Black Panther is coming. Tony Stark is one of the few humans that can out do or at least match Black Panther prep time.

Depending on who BP recruits he could beat the Avengers 6/10:jbhmm: Blue Marvel is the only thing stopping Thor from stomping 10/10 solo