If Tank Abbott would have turned it into a shoot on Goldberg.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When I read threads like this...I be rolling. A guy like Regal doesn't give a fukk about youre reputation or you being 280 of muscle. You got to PROVE you can whoop his ass..that's how he thinks. Nash is 7ft so I don't think he would want to run from Scott Steiner or something...I think he would have to fight him if it came down to it. Then I started laughing because you KNOW bullies like Hardcore Holly and JBL NEVER tried that gay shyt with Shelton or Haas but they had Renee Dupree running away from them backstage like a little bytch. Dude was like 22 and 250lbs of muscle and he's running from nyggas:laugh:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goldberg has no real life incidents to back up any toughness and Jericho controlled him.

So yeah, he ain't dealing with a 90s Tank Abbott.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tank Abbott would have flown Goldberg's head the fukk off.

Dude had hands like sledgehammers and was strong as a fukking ox, once put up 600 max on bench. Like ppl stated earlier Goldberg was a fake tough guy while Tank was a legit fighter. He would've hospitalised Goldberg. Oh, and the shyt between Goldberg and Jericho was more than a scuffle, Goldberg tried to test Jericho not knowing dude is highly skilled at catch wrestling learned from Stu Hart. That's a legit form of grappling and is no fukking joke, and he made Goldberg tap.