If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

Daps
I’m going to guess he knows more about a person that he had an actual relationship wit him than you do :yeshrug:

Why do you not want to believe him... because you saw a couple video clips about Orlando?

:stopitslime:

It's really not that serious, but in the event this is a legit question and not just a case of you trying to be a smart ass, Lane was killed in May of '98. There are numerous reports and interviews from people who saw him between his last televised interview in March of '97 to the day he was killed, and none of them ever mentioned him being physically incapacitated.

Not the detectives who were actively investigating him for murder, not his lawyers, his family, none of the people involved in the record label he started, nothing. BG is literally the only person to ever mention this happening after Pac was killed.

Furthermore, I'm a nurse, I work with rehab patients all the time and have dealt with GSW patients. Unless he was fukking Wolverine, you're not getting shot in both kneecaps with AK-47s to the point where you would have to relearn how to ambulate independently, and do so successfully in a year, without being hospitalized for months with multiple surgeries, treatments, and hours of physical therapy, which again, NOBODY has ever mentioned. BG himself even said he was locked up during the time Lane was killed, so it's hardly a stretch to say he got his details mixed up over events that happened 20yrs ago when he wasn't even around him when it supposedly happened.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

It's really not that serious, but in the event this is a legit question and not just a case of you trying to be a smart ass, Lane was killed in May of '98. There are numerous reports and interviews from people who saw him between his last televised interview in March of '97 to the day he was killed, and none of them ever mentioned him being physically incapacitated.

Not the detectives who were actively investigating him for murder, not his lawyers, his family, none of the people involved in the record label he started, nothing. BG is literally the only person to ever mention this happening after Pac was killed.

Furthermore, I'm a nurse, I work with rehab patients all the time and have dealt with GSW patients. Unless he was fukking Wolverine, you're not getting shot in both kneecaps with AK-47s to the point where you would have to relearn how to ambulate independently, and do so successfully in a year, without being hospitalized for months with multiple surgeries, treatments, and hours of physical therapy, which again, NOBODY has ever mentioned. BG himself even said he was locked up during the time Lane was killed, so it's hardly a stretch to say he got his details mixed up over events that happened 20yrs ago when he wasn't even around him when it supposedly happened.
Why are you writting me walls of text for something “not that serious” lol

Anyways like I said broski if you feel you know more about his actual friend than he does... good for you ...as that is the way of the internet.. I gave you a dap for all the effort put into that book you wrote tho :hubie:

Daps
Why are you writting me walls of text for something “not that serious” lol

Anyways like I said broski if you feel you know more about his actual friend than he does... good for you ...as that is the way of the internet.. I gave you a dap for all the effort put into that book you wrote tho :hubie:

Its also "the way of the internet" to ask someone a provocative question, then respond flippantly or brief when they actually answer it because they either have no rebuttal or weren't interested in a serious discussion in the first place.

It's called trolling.

:camby:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
In 1996 Suge had Compton Police, LAPD, a D.A., a Judge, and a team of known killers (i.e. Heron, Buntry,Poochie) etc on the Death Row entourage...

yall really think he was scared of some regular ass street nikka like Orlando? :francis:

Keffe D himself said Suge had his own hit squad within the Compton Police Department

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Its also "the way of the internet" to ask someone a provocative question, then respond flippantly or brief when they actually answer it because they either have no rebuttal or weren't interested in a serious discussion in the first place.

It's called trolling.

:camby:

Now you’re rambling lol

Like I said .. if an Internet stranger feels they know more about a situation than someone who had access to a direct participant in said situation ... that’s their right :hubie:

S/O to the internet tho lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Nikkas act like he lived a whole decade; nikka lived a year and half after Pac thats it; so he got shot twice on two separate incidents within a year and a half

With how legit Orlando was he wasnt gonna be hit in no day; the beef was neighborhood both sides had to move cautious and with fear, Im pretty sure Keffe and Sug know where all they family stay.....There is a reason a truce was made

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orlando Anderson seemed like a scary guy tbh. you know a dude doesn't give a fukk when he shoots the biggest rapper in the world on a busy Vegas strip. Demonic

The bolded doesn't matter to an actual Gang Banger with bodies. Baby Lane was active by all accounts and lets not act like he aint get the hands and the feet put on him earlier that night. Retaliation is supposed to happen in that world

I love Pac but he just didnt know who he was fukkin wit that night
his facial expression in photos after the fight, unlike any other expression ive seen on him tell me he had an idea

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The bolded doesn't matter to an actual Gang Banger with bodies. Baby Lane was active by all accounts and lets not act like he aint get the hands and the feet put on him earlier that night. Retaliation is supposed to happen in that world

his facial expression in photos after the fight, unlike any other expression ive seen on him tell me he had an idea
Pac knew exactly who Baby Lane was......As well as the SSC

Pac alluded to his friction with folks from the other side of town, a bounty from the other side of town, bad boy cats and such.......Pac simply felt it in the air that either death or more importantly Jail was impending

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I’m going to guess he knows more about a person that he had an actual relationship wit him than you do :yeshrug:

Why do you not want to believe him... because you saw a couple video clips about Orlando?
bg knoccout defffo got some mixed up tho or misinformed..... him saying baby lane was wearing the deathrow chain wen he got jumped was bullshyt , the fact it’s common knowledge to everyone and there mamma that pac was the one who went over to Orlando to sock him first yet bg is like “ I doubt it he would have served pac it was them big ol dudes” .... so I have to question other shyt he said as well ... Tim branan , bobby lad, etc says he never got shot after Tupac death n was walking around fine Aswell up until he got killed in 98 .....Orlando was pretty smart and low key by the sounds ov things well up until he went buckwild with them stone nikkas ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

this ..... i doubt it ever happpend ... like u said bg knoccout wasn’t even around during that time I don’t think baby lane had got shot at all up until he was killed in 98

Daps
bg knoccout defffo got some mixed up tho or misinformed..... him saying baby lane was wearing the deathrow chain wen he got jumped was bullshyt , the fact it’s common knowledge to everyone and there mamma that pac was the one who went over to Orlando to sock him first yet bg is like “ I doubt it he would have served pac it was them big ol dudes” .... so I have to question other shyt he said as well ... Tim branan , bobby lad, etc says he never got shot after Tupac death n was walking around fine Aswell up until he got killed in 98 .....Orlando was pretty smart and low key by the sounds ov things well up until he went buckwild with them stone nikkas ....

Dude was just purposely being a contrarian jackass with his posts, hence the snark void of any logic. Anybody with any common sense and even minimal knowledge of these events knows there's no evidence whatsoever that Lane was literally crippled after he killed Pac.

Reggie Wright said the same thing about it when he was asked. That if it happened, nobody ever mentioned it until BG did, and Reggie saw him walking around just fine in '97, so it's highly unlikely.

But then again Reggie Wright hosts a webstream on bomb1st. He's just some nikka posting on the internet too, so maybe we should disregard what he said.

:skip: