If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Death Row was studio gangsters..
Notice how they never wanted it with other gangs or street dudes, only other recording artists.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

jackson35

Banned
Daps
nikkas stay telling these stories of suge, but it seems like he only went after soft ppl like Dre and Snoop.

Orlando killed his close friend and shot him, yet was living life like normal and making interviews mockin Pac and shyt.

Yea orlando dead but suge had nothig to do with it, plus he killed the guys who killed him
how do you suge's involvement in anything?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yeah, Crips out number the Bloods 3 to 1. And these guys were over the top violent. The stories of Tookie and Monster Kody was crazy. Monster Kody actually chopped somebodies arm off.

And the Crips don't let people claim their set like Bloods did with 2 Pac, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, so there numbers being high is crazy.

Bloods existing against those odds is for the books.

I always wondered about this. You see bloods letting any and everybody claim their set, while crips not so much.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You sound crazy:mjlol:

Nah, not even.
Whenever Death Row gangsters had serious confrontations in no mans land they either cried, ran or went into hiding.:mjlol:
The incident in Miami vs Uncle Luke and crew.
Their trailer getting shot up in NYC.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nah, not even.
Whenever Death Row gangsters had serious confrontations in no mans land they either cried, ran or went into hiding.:mjlol:
In hoth instances, they where behind enemy lines...what are you talking about...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah, not even.
You’re clearly out of touch and you have no idea what the fukk you’re talking about.

You’re on some goofy trolling shyt right now :dead:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Imma sound like the typical forum nerd but for some reason Crippin' Rappers always seemed more G than Blood Rappers.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure BG got his timelines mixed up. He's the only source for that story and Orlando was walking around fine for months after he killed Pac and testified for Suge, and in '98 when he was killed. If it ever happened, it clearly was before the Pac incident.
I’m going to guess he knows more about a person that he had an actual relationship wit him than you do :yeshrug:

Why do you not want to believe him... because you saw a couple video clips about Orlando?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to guess he knows more about a person that he had an actual relationship wit him than you do :yeshrug:

Why do you not want to believe him... because you saw a couple video clips about Orlando?
Lol that’s what I’m confused about.. that was his mans and some random internet nikka words supposed to mean more? lol