If Scott Hall/Razor Ramon & Kevin Nash weren't your heroes growing up....you livin a sweet life

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
RazorRamon.gif

tumblr_md4ko953EI1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

:ohhh:

So that's why the nikka never held the big belt?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I once read a long article on Grantland about Ric Flair. It included a small story about Razor Ramon and that guy who wrestled as Goldust being out of control on an airplane.

2002: In May, Fliehr and a group of other wrestlers, including Scott Hall ("Razor Ramon") and Virgil Runnels III ("Dustin Rhodes a.k.a. Goldust") were on a chartered flight back to the United States after a series of shows in Europe. They began drinking, and the situation quickly deteriorated. Two flight attendants, Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyle, would compile their allegations into a 2004 lawsuit. Chief among the chronicled misdeeds was Fliehr's sexual aggression. He wore nothing but a jeweled cape, the flight attendants said, and "flashed his nakedness, spinning his penis around." He separately grabbed each woman's hand and placed it on his crotch, and then "forcibly detained and restrained" Doyle "from leaving the back of the galley of the airplane while he sexually assaulted her." Other wrestlers on the flight passed out syringes to the flight attendants with instructions to dispose of them. The specifics of the assault aren't clear. At other points during the flight, Hall licked Doyle's face, told her he wanted to "lick her p*ssy," and asked Cappellano to "suck his dikk." Runnels advised Cappellano that, "You and me are gonna fukk."

The full article goes into the train wreck that is Ric Flair's life:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6891795/the-wrestler-real-life

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That WWF shyt was fake as shyt. Though I fukked with Kane and Rock.

lol@this nikka talkin bout fake then name Kane.

It's was understood nWo was gangstas back when I was coming up, but Austin was a G how can you deny that? Only Undertaker and Kane was seein that level but they fell off by '99. shyt, even DX invaded WCW and was doin all types of shyt at CNN. You ain't see nWo spray painting Raw is War. Granted, them nikkaz basically ran they own wrestling fed so I guess they ain't care. But naw, WWF wasn't bad even during WCW's big run. Mankind was fukkin psycho, Undertaker earned some teardrops out here, Bret Hart and HBK beefin, young Stone GOAT as a heel. shyt was aight, wasn't seeing Nitro till 3:16 but still it was aight.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was a shawn michaels fan........i liked diesel and razor also tho