If Scott Hall/Razor Ramon & Kevin Nash weren't your heroes growing up....you livin a sweet life

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
if you were a cdn and you werent a mark for the hart foundation, and you didnt :pacspit: at americans, while you tuned into in your house with the scrambled screen only hearing audio you were sweet and copped that shawn michaels playgirl and stanned val venis

13.jpg

24bojf8.gif

24bojf8.gif

The GOAT says Hi breh :smile:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I never really got down with WCW like that. I was loyal to WWF.

But I did and watch go to a live Nitro.....however to me Hall/Nash were better as Razor/Diesel.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nothing beat The NWO beating dudes asses at the end of shows, running dudes over in cars.. I know the shyt was scripted. but it was scripted better than the rock and stone cold stunts

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never really got down with WCW like that. I was loyal to WWF.

But I did and watch go to a live Nitro.....however to me Hall/Nash were better as Razor/Diesel.

up here in canada wcw nitro aired on a wed :heh:, and i used to be deep on wrestling sites back then so f watching two-3 days results when I already knew what happaned

so i was all wwf, we got this little cdn segment with dox hendrix forgot what it was called that would talk about the upcoming house shows etc in canada.