If Roman loses the titles at WM, what next?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
There are many ideas what to do, but demoting him to a weaker title is not one of them. You either book him as one of the top guys or you don't book him at all.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They can go a few different ways with it without ending the storyline

Bloodline turns on Roman when he loses, take him out. main event Jey runs shyt in his purist evil form, Roman saves the day once Jey is established..

Or Roman takes his sabbatical, Bloodline does their thing until he returns

Either way, I’m willing to bet Roman is gone for a while post mania.

I'm curious what they do with Jimmy Uso because he was never punished by the company for the DUI he was popped for right before they won the first set of tag titles in the summer of 2021. With this storyline more than likely wrapping up at Mania, I wonder if he now serves whatever suspension they had to delay.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm curious what they do with Jimmy Uso because he was never punished by the company for the DUI he was popped for right before they won the first set of tag titles in the summer of 2021. With this storyline more than likely wrapping up at Mania, I wonder if he now serves whatever suspension they had to delay.

Bro, huh? This has to be sarcasm.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
If he loses solo will put him out for good for being weak and losing to that aew mid carder :demonic:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He should stay in the main event spot until some like Carmelo Hayes takes his role as top guy in the company

Winning any other championship would be pointless to him